Every time I restart my T Mobile Note 2 when I go to type an email or text of any kind it take the keyboard a couple of minutes to open. This just started within the past couple of weeks. I am using the swipe keyboard on a daily basis, but still have the Samsung default installed as well. Has anyone else experienced this issue or know how to fix it?
    03-15-2013 12:22 PM
    Every time I restart my T Mobile Note 2 when I go to type an email or text of any kind it take the keyboard a couple of minutes to open. This just started within the past couple of weeks. I am using the swipe keyboard on a daily basis, but still have the Samsung default installed as well. Has anyone else experienced this issue or know how to fix it?
    i have not heard of this problem on AT&T note2's, but it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. i see there hasn't been a response to your question; have you tried the T-Mobile Note2 forum to see if anyone there has experienced this?
    03-18-2013 01:02 PM
    Yeah I've posted several places, and your my first response. I thought it might be from swype beta even though it has ran perfect for months, so I uninstalled it and tried the stock keyboard and had the same issue. It's very odd.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Android Central Forums
    03-18-2013 01:19 PM
    Yeah I've posted several places, and your my first response. I thought it might be from swype beta even though it has ran perfect for months, so I uninstalled it and tried the stock keyboard and had the same issue. It's very odd.

This is very peculiar. Have you tried a master reset yet?
    03-18-2013 02:32 PM
    Not as of yet. I'm trying to avoid going that far at this point.

03-18-2013 02:38 PM
    Not as of yet. I'm trying to avoid going that far at this point.

I'm thinking that there is a process (or worse, a widget) that is tying up the keyboard resource (that's why it doesn't display instantaneously). if you can isolate that process or possibly a widget and get rid of it, that would do it. Otherwise, I'm afraid the only thing I can recommend is a reset.
    03-18-2013 03:49 PM