I am trying to make more space available for my apps on the local storage since the Android developers decided to prevent me from moving apps to my SD card on my Note 2. My thought was, I would delete all my local "Pictures and Videos" and then have more space for my apps. When I delete all my pictures and videos and went to look at my "storage", Jellybean 4.1.2 still shows 3.74 GB of "Pictures and Videos". What is going on! I had moved to the Android from the iPhone because everyone was saying how much freedom you had with the device, but I am not seeing it! How can I free up all this space allocated for "Pictures and Videos" to actually use it for something?
    03-23-2013 12:36 AM
    Do you have an sd card?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-24-2013 05:15 PM
    They want him to not use the card... I have all my pics than add a new card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    03-24-2013 05:18 PM
    They want him to not use the card... I have all my pics than add a new card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

03-24-2013 07:10 PM
    I am trying to make more space available for my apps on the local storage since the Android developers decided to prevent me from moving apps to my SD card on my Note 2. My thought was, I would delete all my local "Pictures and Videos" and then have more space for my apps. When I delete all my pictures and videos and went to look at my "storage", Jellybean 4.1.2 still shows 3.74 GB of "Pictures and Videos". What is going on! I had moved to the Android from the iPhone because everyone was saying how much freedom you had with the device, but I am not seeing it! How can I free up all this space allocated for "Pictures and Videos" to actually use it for something?
    Move all your pictures and videos to the sd card. That is all you can do. Jellybean currently does not allow apps to store on sd card. That was ics and below. That storage is not allocated if it says you have that man gigs of pictures and videos then you do... somewhere. My advice is hook it to a computer and browse all folders till you find them.

03-24-2013 07:13 PM