04-07-2013 10:26 PM
60 123
tools
    And an iPhone 5 with LTE and a non removable battery, could be a bigger issue.
    My iPhone 5 gets better battery life then my 4S.
    04-06-2013 11:37 PM
    Have you even looked at what's been using your battery?

Iphone battery has nothing on this

Sent from my Note 2
    Lol you have no idea do you? The iPhone battery is really good, it has a lot on the Note2( unless you use the epic unofficial 4450ma battery)
    04-06-2013 11:39 PM
    I have everything running and updating on wifi all day and still charge every night with over 50% remaining. I don't play games or watch movies. just use it for Internet and Social updates and Navigation. I have never had a device i could not burn the battery out in one day on like the Note II. You really have to try to run the battery down.
    Being on wifi all day makes a big difference. And I bet your screen on time isn't real high with that type of usage. Right now I'm sitting at 10% and a little shy of 6 hours of screen on time

Sent from my Note 2
    04-06-2013 11:41 PM
    Is that first graph from a 3rd party app or something native to the Note 2?
    Being able to visualize when the battery is being used is really nice.
    It's standard. Just click settings => battery => then press the battery graph for the details.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    04-06-2013 11:46 PM
    Since the update the battery on my note 2 is terrible. I use it about 15 minutes during the day and have to charge it to finish the evening. Every thing I can possibly turn off on the phone and it still function is turned off. Any suggestions.? Before the update when I got home from work, I had nearly a full battery and greater than 50% when I went to bed. iPhone soon if not resolved

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Quite honestly I believe that all you Iphone people complaining really should go back to crApple.... [Moderator edit.] ...........I can assure you that when you do go back to crApple that you WILL eventually regret it.
    04-06-2013 11:51 PM
    Quite honestly I believe that all you Iphone people complaining really should go back to crApple.... [Moderator edit.] ...........I can assure you that when you do go back to crApple that you WILL eventually regret it.
    Hey let em go. If they can't or won't listen to the advice given on these forums, let em go back and have Apple hold their hand. At the end of the day I wish some would, would clean up these forums a bit. Ive tried to help a few that would rather complain than actually try the solutions offered, ones that are simple, involve no hacking or trickery but would rather just bash the product instead.
    04-07-2013 12:52 AM
    Hey let em go. If they can't or won't listen to the advice given on these forums, let em go back and have Apple hold their hand. At the end of the day I wish some would, would clean up these forums a bit. Ive tried to help a few that would rather complain than actually try the solutions offered, ones that are simple, involve no hacking or trickery but would rather just bash the product instead.
    Back to iMore with them.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.
    04-07-2013 12:54 AM
    The iphone 4S, I recall still had beyond awful battery life.
    An family member still has one, updated to latest firmware, and uses 3% of battery life, every two minutes......
    Don't go back to the dread iPhone!

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
    04-07-2013 01:16 AM
    The iPhone 4 had a good battery life.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Android Central forums
    04-07-2013 08:04 AM
    When I had my 4s I was at about 20%-30% at bed time. With my N2 I am usually about 40%-50% and I don't have anything turned off, and I probably use the N2 more because I can do more and even read the screen. I personally will never go back and it has nothing to do with battery life.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    04-07-2013 08:14 AM
    My iPhone 5 gets better battery life then my 4S.
    Your S4? If you have an iPhone 5 and have LTE enabled, and you are getting better battery life than a Note 2, you must live and work within 25 feet of a cell tower, It's possible that if you have an iPhone 5 and a Note 2, both with LTE enabled, that you could get better life on the iPhone, but they would have to be on different carriers, and you would be the exception, not the rule.
    04-07-2013 01:09 PM
    Spare us your rhetoric. This is a forum to share experiences and get help with your Android device. Your post isn't even on the periphery.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    So Cold and FitMomXtine like this.
    04-07-2013 01:10 PM
    Your S4? If you have an iPhone 5 and have LTE enabled, and you are getting better battery life than a Note 2, you must live and work within 25 feet of a cell tower, It's possible that if you have an iPhone 5 and a Note 2, both with LTE enabled, that you could get better life on the iPhone, but they would have to be on different carriers, and you would be the exception, not the rule.
    No iPhone 4S
    04-07-2013 02:04 PM
    No iPhone 4S
    Lololol s/he's changing words

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    04-07-2013 02:21 PM
    Let's make sure we're keeping the discussion civil and on-topic; no need to get up in arms here. Let's keep the conversation focused on the phones.
    ffejjj and FitMomXtine like this.
    04-07-2013 02:42 PM
    It is not "crApple" it is "Apple", get it right please.

Oh and btw i don't regret having a iPhone 5 and Nexus 4, no regrets using either. you just need to calm down.
    04-07-2013 04:35 PM
    Lololol s/he's changing words

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    ikr! I thought it was obvious I meant iPhone 4S when I said 4S, I personally would not want the S4.
    04-07-2013 04:36 PM
    Little harsh. Everyone feels this a little but when leaving a phone they like to try something new. ****, even going from one Droid to another you miss key features from the former.

For the people coming from apple I would say just have an open mind and give you're new phone a fair shake lol and post questions when you have em

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    04-07-2013 04:47 PM
    ikr! I thought it was obvious I meant iPhone 4S when I said 4S
    It was

I could go the rest of my life without reading the word "crApple" again. Let it go, in this thread and others. Go find an iPhone forum to troll

Sent from my Note 2
    04-07-2013 04:56 PM
    This thread started as a discussion of battery life on the Note 2 after an OTA update. I posted a reminder earlier today to stay on topic, and I'd like to reinforce that suggestion. I've done a bit of cleanup on this page, so now let's drop the argumentative replies and use the 'report post' button in the future if you see fit.

Patrick
    04-07-2013 06:25 PM
    The iphone 4S, I recall still had beyond awful battery life.
    An family member still has one, updated to latest firmware, and uses 3% of battery life, every two minutes......
    Don't go back to the dread iPhone!

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
    BS my iPhone 4S was not like that, it only affected some of them.
    04-07-2013 07:14 PM
    Eh, some people don't wanna deal with **** battery life and Apple makes sure(generally) there are no issues.
    04-07-2013 07:25 PM
    Eh, some people don't wanna deal with **** battery life and Apple makes sure(generally) there are no issues.
    Dude go back to crApple, you don't belong here.

Sent thru cyber space by my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    04-07-2013 07:55 PM

I have a N4....

Oh and its APPLE, ******* REPEAT AFTER ME APPLE, APPLE, APPLE, APPLE NOT crApple.
    I'll stay here as much as I want you're not my dad your just a creature that doesnt understand OPINIONS
    04-07-2013 07:57 PM

Chetan is a member of AC and supports android. Just because he doesn't want to light the apple headquarters on fire, doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate androids OS

I have a N4....

Oh and its APPLE, ******* REPEAT AFTER ME APPLE, APPLE, APPLE, APPLE NOT crApple.
    I'll stay here as much as I want you're not my dad your just a creature that doesnt understand OPINIONS
    Chetan, while you have a valid point, it seems as if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Let them think what they want.

As for both of you, Patrick has already mentioned that this is merely about the battery and we don't have to argue do we. 'why can't we be friends?'

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    return_0 likes this.
    04-07-2013 08:15 PM
60 123