04-07-2013 10:26 PM
60 123
tools
    Chetan is a member of AC and supports android. Just because he doesn't want to light the apple headquarters on fire, doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate androids OS

Chetan, while you have a valid point, it seems as if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Let them think what they want.

As for both of you, Patrick has already mentioned that this is merely about the battery and we don't have to argue do we. 'why can't we be friends?'

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    And I laugh at anyone that claims his crApple phone gets anywhere close to my note 2's battery life. Like I've tried to say in the past, they are too lazy use the advice given to them here and they'd rather just continue complaining so just go back to your crappy iphones since you all love them so much. Getting excellent battery life on a note 2 is simple, I'm no cell phone expert and if I can do it anyone can........ Oh and by the way I get a minimum of 24 hours every day on moderate use and 12 during heavy use. All I do is check my task manager once in a while to see what is running(the phone charges faster when nothing's running too)

Sent thru cyber space by my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    04-07-2013 08:45 PM
    And I laugh at anyone that claims his crApple phone gets anywhere close to my note 2's battery life. Like I've tried to say in the past, they are too lazy use the advice given to them here and they'd rather just continue complaining so just go back to your crappy iphones since you all love them so much. Getting excellent battery life on a note 2 is simple, I'm no cell phone expert and if I can do it anyone can........ Oh and by the way I get a minimum of 24 hours every day on moderate use and 12 during heavy use. All I do is check my task manager once in a while to see what is running(the phone charges faster when nothing's running too)

You really should just stop posting before you embarrass yourself further. Trust me, it's everyone else that's laughing, and they're laughing at you. You give the rest of us Android users a bad name.
    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    return_0 likes this.
    04-07-2013 08:53 PM
    You really should just stop posting before you embarrass yourself further. Trust me, it's everyone else that's laughing, and they're laughing at you. You give the rest of us Android users a bad name.
    Took the words right out of my mouth

Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    04-07-2013 08:55 PM
    I think it speaks volumes when the members ask to keep our forums clean of senseless trolling and a civil discussion

In all seriousness folks... if your here to just drag each other back and forth thru the mud then don't. Your just derailing and degrading the thread and forum.

Have a good night folks.

Paul627g
    Forums Moderator
    04-07-2013 09:06 PM

You're welcome.
    04-07-2013 09:15 PM
    You're welcome.
    Trust me, I wasn't thanking you for anything. Your posts are useless.

04-07-2013 09:16 PM
    Chetan is a member of AC and supports android. Just because he doesn't want to light the apple headquarters on fire, doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate androids OS

Chetan, while you have a valid point, it seems as if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Let them think what they want.

As for both of you, Patrick has already mentioned that this is merely about the battery and we don't have to argue do we. 'why can't we be friends?'

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Rhyme
    I'd like to nominate someone to become a mod...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Alex trebek likes this.
    04-07-2013 09:30 PM
    Trust me, I wasn't thanking you for anything. Your posts are useless.

And yours are full of useful insightful information?

04-07-2013 09:50 PM
    And yours are full of useful insightful information?

IMO the majority of them are... not joking.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    04-07-2013 10:00 PM
    As Paul said, it does indeed speak volumes when people speak up for the betterment of the discussion, but unfortunately it doesn't look like this thread is going to be turned around so easily. I'm going to close the thread, and Mahaflac, I do apologize for having to do so and I hope that you can find resolution for your battery life issues.

I urge those who have made sarcastic, off-topic, or heated replies to thoroughly examine their approach to online discussion, and those who have stood up for conversation and community to continue to do so with unfaltering dedication.

Have a good night, all.

Patrick S.
    bigdaddytee, Paul627g and return_0 like this.
    04-07-2013 10:26 PM
60 123