Ready to go back to I Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Quite honestly I believe that all you Iphone people complaining really should go back to crApple.... [Moderator edit.] ...........I can assure you that when you do go back to crApple that you WILL eventually regret it.
It is not "crApple" it is "Apple", get it right please.

Oh and btw i don't regret having a iPhone 5 and Nexus 4, no regrets using either. you just need to calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Quite honestly I believe that all you Iphone people complaining really should go back to crApple.... [Moderator edit.] ...........I can assure you that when you do go back to crApple that you WILL eventually regret it.

Little harsh. Everyone feels this a little but when leaving a phone they like to try something new. ****, even going from one Droid to another you miss key features from the former.

For the people coming from apple I would say just have an open mind and give you're new phone a fair shake lol and post questions when you have em

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
ikr! I thought it was obvious I meant iPhone 4S when I said 4S

It was

I could go the rest of my life without reading the word "crApple" again. Let it go, in this thread and others. Go find an iPhone forum to troll

Sent from my Note 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
This thread started as a discussion of battery life on the Note 2 after an OTA update. I posted a reminder earlier today to stay on topic, and I'd like to reinforce that suggestion. I've done a bit of cleanup on this page, so now let's drop the argumentative replies and use the 'report post' button in the future if you see fit.

Patrick

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
The iphone 4S, I recall still had beyond awful battery life.
An family member still has one, updated to latest firmware, and uses 3% of battery life, every two minutes......
Don't go back to the dread iPhone!

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
BS my iPhone 4S was not like that, it only affected some of them.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey let em go. If they can't or won't listen to the advice given on these forums, let em go back and have Apple hold their hand. At the end of the day I wish some would, would clean up these forums a bit. Ive tried to help a few that would rather complain than actually try the solutions offered, ones that are simple, involve no hacking or trickery but would rather just bash the product instead.

Eh, some people don't wanna deal with **** battery life and Apple makes sure(generally) there are no issues.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Dude go back to crApple, you don't belong here.

Sent thru cyber space by my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I have a N4....

Oh and its APPLE, ******* REPEAT AFTER ME APPLE, APPLE, APPLE, APPLE NOT crApple.
I'll stay here as much as I want you're not my dad your just a creature that doesnt understand OPINIONS

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Dude go back to crApple, you don't belong here.

Chetan is a member of AC and supports android. Just because he doesn't want to light the apple headquarters on fire, doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate androids OS

I have a N4....

Oh and its APPLE, ******* REPEAT AFTER ME APPLE, APPLE, APPLE, APPLE NOT crApple.
I'll stay here as much as I want you're not my dad your just a creature that doesnt understand OPINIONS

Chetan, while you have a valid point, it seems as if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Let them think what they want.

As for both of you, Patrick has already mentioned that this is merely about the battery and we don't have to argue do we. 'why can't we be friends?'

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Chetan is a member of AC and supports android. Just because he doesn't want to light the apple headquarters on fire, doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate androids OS

Chetan, while you have a valid point, it seems as if you are arguing for the sake of arguing. Let them think what they want.

As for both of you, Patrick has already mentioned that this is merely about the battery and we don't have to argue do we. 'why can't we be friends?'

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

And I laugh at anyone that claims his crApple phone gets anywhere close to my note 2's battery life. Like I've tried to say in the past, they are too lazy use the advice given to them here and they'd rather just continue complaining so just go back to your crappy iphones since you all love them so much. Getting excellent battery life on a note 2 is simple, I'm no cell phone expert and if I can do it anyone can........ Oh and by the way I get a minimum of 24 hours every day on moderate use and 12 during heavy use. All I do is check my task manager once in a while to see what is running(the phone charges faster when nothing's running too)

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
And I laugh at anyone that claims his crApple phone gets anywhere close to my note 2's battery life. Like I've tried to say in the past, they are too lazy use the advice given to them here and they'd rather just continue complaining so just go back to your crappy iphones since you all love them so much. Getting excellent battery life on a note 2 is simple, I'm no cell phone expert and if I can do it anyone can........ Oh and by the way I get a minimum of 24 hours every day on moderate use and 12 during heavy use. All I do is check my task manager once in a while to see what is running(the phone charges faster when nothing's running too)

You really should just stop posting before you embarrass yourself further. Trust me, it's everyone else that's laughing, and they're laughing at you. You give the rest of us Android users a bad name.
Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
You really should just stop posting before you embarrass yourself further. Trust me, it's everyone else that's laughing, and they're laughing at you. You give the rest of us Android users a bad name.

Took the words right out of my mouth :)

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I think it speaks volumes when the members ask to keep our forums clean of senseless trolling and a civil discussion ;)

In all seriousness folks... if your here to just drag each other back and forth thru the mud then don't. Your just derailing and degrading the thread and forum.

Have a good night folks.

Paul627g
Forums Moderator

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site

You're welcome.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Thank you

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

I'd like to nominate someone to become a mod...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
As Paul said, it does indeed speak volumes when people speak up for the betterment of the discussion, but unfortunately it doesn't look like this thread is going to be turned around so easily. I'm going to close the thread, and Mahaflac, I do apologize for having to do so and I hope that you can find resolution for your battery life issues.

I urge those who have made sarcastic, off-topic, or heated replies to thoroughly examine their approach to online discussion, and those who have stood up for conversation and community to continue to do so with unfaltering dedication.

Have a good night, all. :)

Patrick S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante