I just got my Note II. I found it is not convenient to make a call. If I choose a contact from the contact list, the next window is the vCard of the person, I have to tap the phone number to place the call even the person has only one number in the vcard. Even in call Logs, from the list of persons I called, if I tap a person, still the vcard is shown, you have to tap the phone number to call. Is there any setting for direct calling without tapping twice?

Thank you.
    04-17-2013 01:31 PM
    I just got my Note II. I found it is not convenient to make a call. If I choose a contact from the contact list, the next window is the vCard of the person, I have to tap the phone number to place the call even the person has only one number in the vcard. Even in call Logs, from the list of persons I called, if I tap a person, still the vcard is shown, you have to tap the phone number to call. Is there any setting for direct calling without tapping twice?

Thank you.
    Congrats on your Note 2

I believe if you are in your contacts list and you choose a contact.. I think it's swipe right on that contact to make a call and swipe left to text them Hope that helps and answers your question.
    04-17-2013 02:10 PM
    Thank you so much for letting me know the secret!
    04-17-2013 02:22 PM
    You're most welcome!
    04-17-2013 02:29 PM

Thank you.
    go to system settings > motion > direct call (check the box)

so if you're looking at a contact you want to call, just place the phone up to your ear and it will dial the number automatically.
    04-17-2013 03:14 PM
    go to system settings > motion > direct call (check the box)

so if you're looking at a contact you want to call, just place the phone up to your ear and it will dial the number automatically.
    As long as you're not don't have Google Voice or MagicJack or some other app installed unless you elected to use one choice all the time.

I have Google Voice and elected to choose every time.
    04-17-2013 03:41 PM