Getting a note 2 tomorrow

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there any tips or tricks to know about also do games show up ok or are they stretched because of the aspect ratio? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Youtube do a search for lucidmike and note 2. He has done atleast 80 helpfup vids dedicated to note 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there any tips or tricks to know about also do games show up ok or are they stretched because of the aspect ratio? Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Before you do anything though, do a master reset. This will also bode you well as you will probably wind up doing another reset or two eventually (sorry not trying to be discouraging, just android reality. The first reset may prevent subsequent resets though).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
i love my note 2, just got it a few days ago. get the titanium color if you can, it looks way better than white. i got a samsung flip cover for mine , but from what i have read the seidio surface is a great case as well. youtube "sPen tutorial" there are a lot of helpful vids on tips and tricks with the sPen. pdanet+ is a free app allowing you to tether w/o root, or a tether plan from your carrier. "nova launcher" is a free launcher app, IMO superior to stock launcher, and way more customizable. "lightflow" is a free app allowing you to customize your led light notification for individual applications and messages. "Real Racing 3" looks amazing on this phone, a must have game. other than that, ENJOY!