Hi guys,

My Note 2 all of a sudden started dropping Wifi every cpl of minutes or if it stays on it is still erratic. I finally went in and turned the Wifi saver off (mainteance screen) but that does not seem like a permanent solution to me. Does anybody have an idea on what to do. I bought the phone early March and updated it to 4.1.2. I am not comfortable with rooting the device. Thanks in advance
    05-05-2013 10:16 AM
    Did this start right after the upgrade to 4.1.2? If so, the end game may be a factory reset. But before that, a few other things to try:

Does this happen on any WiFi connection, or only one in particular? If it's just one, I'd start by rebooting that WiFi access point, if you can. Also try deleting that WiFi configuration from your device and recreating it.
    05-05-2013 10:43 AM
    Hi guys,

My Note 2 all of a sudden started dropping Wifi every cpl of minutes or if it stays on it is still erratic. I finally went in and turned the Wifi saver off (mainteance screen) but that does not seem like a permanent solution to me. Does anybody have an idea on what to do. I bought the phone early March and updated it to 4.1.2. I am not comfortable with rooting the device. Thanks in advance
    also, make sure you have at&t smart wifi disabled (in application manager)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    05-06-2013 06:42 AM
    Same prob with mc4 and nova 3 bought ingameloft store wifi kick out all the time cant finish a online game im not even rooted??
    Thanks
    06-02-2013 12:28 PM