Cracked screen

trix

May 3, 2013
Visit site
My screen cracked and my friend wants to replace it. I keep trying to take a screen shot to show him the cracked screen but the cracks won't show up? I know I'm not just imagining them. They are actually pretty severe. Suggestions what is wrong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Taking a screen shot will not show the cracks of the screen. Screen shots are a software image, whereas the screen damage is a hardware problem. You will need to take a picture of it with a different camera.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

trix

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Taking a screen shot will not show the cracks of the screen. Screen shots are a software image, whereas the screen damage is a hardware problem. You will need to take a picture of it with a different camera.

Hmmmm that term screenshot is misleading :) thank you! Shame on my buddy pepe for not knowing that. He's usually good with his technology stuff. Well, better than me. I break anything I touch.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmmmm that term screenshot is misleading :) thank you! Shame on my buddy pepe for not knowing that. He's usually good with his technology stuff. Well, better than me. I break anything I touch.

Yeah, it basically performs the same as a print screen function on a pc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781