Ok how do i start.

So i need to rip off some photos on my note 2. cracked screen which is non responsive. also there is some water damage. Yeah the phone got ($()$*U(# up. Anyways i am not rooted limiting my backup options. I also am having issues with the fact that i had a password on my phone which i think will inhibit me from using that crap freeware Kies for mac. So lets see water damage wise i KNow my connector port might be a little coroded so i was going to swap that to take care of the issue.

OK HERE IS WHY THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. I HAVE TWO THINGS ON MY PHONE PICTURES OF GRANDFATHER THAT JUST PASSED AWAY. VIDEO/PICTURE DOCUMENTATION PROVING THAT I WAS NOT AT FAULT IN A CAR ACCIDENT. YEAH I EFFED MYSELF BY NOTBACKING UP I KNOW THIS.

SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS I WOULD WELCOME THEM.
    05-09-2013 01:40 PM
    Ok how do i start.

So i need to rip off some photos on my note 2. cracked screen which is non responsive. also there is some water damage. Yeah the phone got ($()$*U(# up. Anyways i am not rooted limiting my backup options. I also am having issues with the fact that i had a password on my phone which i think will inhibit me from using that crap freeware Kies for mac. So lets see water damage wise i KNow my connector port might be a little coroded so i was going to swap that to take care of the issue.

OK HERE IS WHY THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. I HAVE TWO THINGS ON MY PHONE PICTURES OF GRANDFATHER THAT JUST PASSED AWAY. VIDEO/PICTURE DOCUMENTATION PROVING THAT I WAS NOT AT FAULT IN A CAR ACCIDENT. YEAH I EFFED MYSELF BY NOTBACKING UP I KNOW THIS.

SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS I WOULD WELCOME THEM.
    I'm unsure of exactly what is going on here. It sounds like there is damage to the phone. So does it turn on? Where are the photos and the doc? What is the state of the phone's OS?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    05-09-2013 05:37 PM
    What happens when you connect it to the computer? Can't you still see the internal memory?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    05-09-2013 07:17 PM
    No it wont show up on my comp but my os is still running i tried calling and the vibrate pattern started. The reason being i am assuming my charging port is corroded. I am ordering a new charging port which i will attempt to fix myself. its an easy teardown. The question is that i have a swipe password on my phone so i dont think i will be able to use kies to backup my phone. Do you know of any more invasive technique if the charging port does not work? (Does anyone have a cracked screen that the digitizer still works on that i can purchase? Thanks for everything
    05-09-2013 07:35 PM