doubletwist but no usb transfer...ARRRRGH

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Wiped out my computer, all fresh and ready to go, installed doubletwist and spent last night installing my music and setting up nice little playlists, got rid of duplicate songs.....all is right with the world.

BUT WAIT................

I plugged in my lovely Samsung Galaxy Note 2, only to discover it does not do the USB transfer.

I do not want to root my phone for this to work. Downloaded Kies, only to have the same problem.

Will try Airsync for Doubletwist.

Any other suggestions?

rankar7

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Wiped out my computer, all fresh and ready to go, installed doubletwist and spent last night installing my music and setting up nice little playlists, got rid of duplicate songs.....all is right with the world.

BUT WAIT................

I plugged in my lovely Samsung Galaxy Note 2, only to discover it does not do the USB transfer.

I do not want to root my phone for this to work. Downloaded Kies, only to have the same problem.

Will try Airsync for Doubletwist.

Any other suggestions?

Sorry, it's a known bug with 4.1.2 Note2 at this point, so doubletwist will not connect via usb with your note2.

It will, however, connect via AirSync. It'll just be slower, but it's good nonetheless and you'll have wireless syncing. You just have to upgrade the double twist app to paid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol