11-22-2013 01:03 PM
78 1234
tools
    Probably nothing for Note II since the one for the SIII was pulled by Samsung.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-20-2013 04:12 PM
    Well it's November 20th and still no 4.3 update. Any further speculation on when or if an update is imminent?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    11-20-2013 05:27 PM
    I just can't wait until the 4.3 update for AT&T Note II users doesn't arrive until exactly when -- or perhaps even later than -- I've predicted all along...

...and then just watch those who've so taken me to task for it fall curiously silent and fail to apologize.

I've written that if it turns out I'm wrong, and we get it sooner than I predicted, then I will certainly stand-up like a man and wear it. Just watch, though, if I'm not wrong, how many of my detractors -- many of them downright abusive in their derision of me -- don't reciprocate if it turns-out that we don't see the Note II 4.3 update from AT&T before mid- to late-December (or possibly even later), as I've always said would be the case.

Of course, yes, I could be wrong...

...but at least I'll wear it, around here, if I am. I won't hold my breath, though, for anyone else to have similar integrity.
    11-20-2013 06:04 PM
    Yea looks like no update today

Posted via Android Central App
    11-20-2013 06:23 PM
    Looks like att lie again sprint note2 gets update anf and att s3 getting it to day now I don't see it for note 2

"AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2"
    11-20-2013 06:34 PM
    I just can't wait until the 4.3 update for AT&T Note II users doesn't arrive until exactly when -- or perhaps even later than -- I've predicted all along...

...and then just watch those who've so taken me to task for it fall curiously silent and fail to apologize.

I've written that if it turns out I'm wrong, and we get it sooner than I predicted, then I will certainly stand-up like a man and wear it. Just watch, though, if I'm not wrong, how many of my detractors -- many of them downright abusive in their derision of me -- don't reciprocate if it turns-out that we don't see the Note II 4.3 update from AT&T before mid- to late-December (or possibly even later), as I've always said would be the case.

Of course, yes, I could be wrong...

...but at least I'll wear it, around here, if I am. I won't hold my breath, though, for anyone else to have similar integrity.
    Oh, lordy. You are a kook, Gregg! Don't ever change, babe. I mean it.

_______
    barskin
    Boston, Massachusetts

Pushing 40 years of bad luck
    Mobile phone use dates back to when I borrowed Agent 86's shoe.
    Currently using a Galaxy Note 2, but may be moving to a 3, 'cause I'm a sick woman (see my sig)
    11-20-2013 07:54 PM
    Oh, lordy. You are a kook, Gregg! Don't ever change, babe. I mean it.
    So I'll interpret that as a "no" on the apology, when the time comes.
    11-21-2013 12:32 AM
    So I'll interpret that as a "no" on the apology, when the time comes.
    Yup. You are a cuckoo bird, Gregg!
    Sure, I'll apologize, kiddo...absolutely...as long as you tell me exactly what it is I need to apologize for.

Pushing 40 pounds of dead weight
    Mobile phone use dates back to the conch shell I borrowed from Fred Flintstone
    Currently using...wait, I've got to check....
    sMt73 likes this.
    11-21-2013 09:11 AM
    I have a note 2 and just did a check for update. There was an update from AT&T and it's downloading a 165.81 MB download. I am not sure if this is 4.3 but I hope it is. Curently it's 72% done. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL using Tapatalk
    11-21-2013 11:14 AM
    Yup. You are a cuckoo bird, Gregg!
    Sure, I'll apologize, kiddo...absolutely...as long as you tell me exactly what it is I need to apologize for.
    If you've never been one who has chastised me for throwing cold water on everyone around here's insensible insistence that the 4.3 update for Note II users will come any sooner than mid- to late-December, then you won't owe me any apologies. It was intended as a humorous one-liner... the kind of thing that's supposed to make everyone chuckle, and then use as a reason to just move on, as most mature and experienced-in-life people would both understand and do.

But you obviously don't understand that, nor are doing it, because you are, no doubt, very young and inexperienced, and have problems with authority and older persons... perhaps you have daddy issues, as evidenced by your apparent need to ridicule me -- and especially my age and experience; and your knowledge, which you hate, that I've likely forgotten more than you either know, or maybe ever will -- in order to, I suspect, make yourself feel bigger, better and/or more important.

That's what children do. Please grow-up.
    11-21-2013 11:23 AM
    Looks like i am upgrading something

Attached Thumbnails AT&T Galaxy Note 2 - 4.3 update will be November 20-uploadfromtaptalk1385054792949.jpg  
    11-21-2013 11:26 AM
    Looks like i am upgrading something

Cool! Where are you?
    11-21-2013 11:32 AM
    It's the update from 9/11 MH3 base.
    sMt73 and DesElms like this.
    11-21-2013 11:44 AM
    If you've never been one who has chastised me for throwing cold water on everyone around here's insensible insistence that the 4.3 update for Note II users will come any sooner than mid- to late-December, then you won't owe me any apologies. It was intended as a humorous one-liner... the kind of thing that's supposed to make everyone chuckle, and then use as a reason to just move on, as most mature and experienced-in-life people would both understand and do.

But you obviously don't understand that, nor are doing it, because you are, no doubt, very young and inexperienced, and have problems with authority and older persons... perhaps you have daddy issues, as evidenced by your apparent need to ridicule me -- and especially my age and experience; and your knowledge, which you hate, that I've likely forgotten more than you either know, or maybe ever will -- in order to, I suspect, make yourself feel bigger, better and/or more important.

That's what children do. Please grow-up.

Zzzzzzzzz...Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?

Bubbelah...I'm begging you. LIGHTEN UP.
    11-21-2013 12:05 PM
    It's the update from 9/11 MH3 base.
    Oh, aren't you a ray of sunshine? Oh well, this is what Sascha Pallenberg of Mobile Geeks (one of my favorite tech bloggers) had to say a couple of days ago:

"Das Samsung Galaxy Note 2 bekommt ab sofort das Update auf Android 4.3 - mit komplett berarbeiteter UI und diversen weiteren Neuerungen. Bis es in Deutschland erhltlich ist, wird aber noch etwas Zeit vergehen:"

Which, as you know, means:
    "The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 gets immediately the update to Android 4.3 - with completely redesigned UI and several other new features. Until it is available in Germany, but some time will pass: "

And, I know that, because, I know...how to hit the translate button. Barump bump.
    11-21-2013 12:12 PM
    Man this is the biggest let down since i found out there is no santa. I don't know what it did but after all of that I am still at 4.1.2

11-21-2013 12:12 PM
    Man this is the biggest let down since i found out there is no santa. I don't know what it did but after all of that I am still at 4.1.2

How can we go on living... with this pain??? We're suffering like Job, I tell ya. But, wait. there's more. I was going crazy today, because the Post Office lost the package containing the pillow shams that match my duvet cover that I just bought and loved.

Okay. Here's the thing: Tomorrow it will be 50 years since I sat in a high school classroom and heard the news that was so bad, I thought it would change the world. And it did. Tomorrow, I will not be so silly as to worry about Android 4.3 or pillow shams or the rest of the myriad of items that obsess me.
    sMt73 likes this.
    11-21-2013 01:11 PM
    And now, an article from the files of the Completely Bleedin' Obvious:

Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Runs Into Delays
    11-21-2013 02:38 PM
    Encino, CA , still nothing ... been checking every hour on Kies and OTA since midnight 20th, sad sad sad sad sad sad so so very sad and then some more sad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
    11-21-2013 03:06 PM
    Zzzzzzzzz...Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?

Bubbelah...I'm begging you. LIGHTEN UP.
    <sarcasm>Of course! What's wrong with me? You're right: Why, I can't see why anyone wouldn't just jump at the chance do that, after being treated like you treat people, here.</sarcasm>
    11-21-2013 03:24 PM
    And now, an article from the files of the Completely Bleedin' Obvious:

Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Runs Into Delays
    Yet inexplicably -- though specific to AT&T -- from the same website and same author, and also from today:

AT&T Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Is Close

"It could be today, it could be tomorrow, it could be in a few days but Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is on the way."
    CidOtek and barskin like this.
    11-21-2013 03:40 PM
    That dude from gottabemobile.com will print anything to generate hits on his page.... read some of the articles he posts.... they basically regurgitate the same message, in a different fashion. I learned this when I was on Verizon, and was waiting patiently for them to release the HTC one.... site is a joke. That Adam Mills dude should be working at BGR...
    11-21-2013 03:53 PM
    He published 2 articles on the same day that say the exact opposite of each other. How credible can he be?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-21-2013 06:35 PM
    Just checked again; central time zone U.S. and nothing for AT&T Note 2. Looks like a no go which is disappointing. I was really looking forward to Jellybean 4.3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    11-21-2013 07:13 PM
    That dude from gottabemobile.com will print anything to generate hits on his page.... read some of the articles he posts.... they basically regurgitate the same message, in a different fashion. I learned this when I was on Verizon, and was waiting patiently for them to release the HTC one.... site is a joke. That Adam Mills dude should be working at BGR...
    Oy...now you tell me! I guess it was foolish of me to get excited...but I have been known to be foolish once or twice.
    sMt73 likes this.
    11-21-2013 08:02 PM
78 1234