AT&T Galaxy Note 2 - 4.3 update will be November 20

ldglover

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
They did say November 20 for Note 2, but I read today (11/15) there have been issues with the upgrade on Galaxy 3, so it may be delayed until they sort out the problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

shzusuziq

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
How does the upgrade work if you have an unlocked AT&T note 2 but I have T Mobile service (for now)? Will I get an upgrade from AT&T? Or maybe T mobile? Thanks

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Att s4 received their update on November 13 so we should get ours

AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Actually, the S4 update rollout started and was pulled. Some people got the updates. Many others (like my wife) started and were never able to download the entire update, and their phones have since been showing that there is no update available. According to a post over in the S4 subforum, AT&T pulled the update because of some problem. That might affect the rollout of the Note 2 update.

rgarcia900

May 31, 2012
Visit site
it just means it simply won't work. It will most likely brick the phone or at best it will install but will disable the cell phone reception due to different radios. about the same as putting a Chevrolet engine on a Ford vehicle.

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
When it does become available, I plan on waiting in case it was rushed. In the mean time, I may go ahead and root to try out some ROMs.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app