Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385054792949.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385054792949.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 35

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
If you've never been one who has chastised me for throwing cold water on everyone around here's insensible insistence that the 4.3 update for Note II users will come any sooner than mid- to late-December, then you won't owe me any apologies. It was intended as a humorous one-liner... the kind of thing that's supposed to make everyone chuckle, and then use as a reason to just move on, as most mature and experienced-in-life people would both understand and do.

But you obviously don't understand that, nor are doing it, because you are, no doubt, very young and inexperienced, and have problems with authority and older persons... perhaps you have daddy issues, as evidenced by your apparent need to ridicule me -- and especially my age and experience; and your knowledge, which you hate, that I've likely forgotten more than you either know, or maybe ever will -- in order to, I suspect, make yourself feel bigger, better and/or more important.

That's what children do. Please grow-up.

Zzzzzzzzz...Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?

Bubbelah...I'm begging you. LIGHTEN UP.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
It's the update from 9/11 MH3 base.
Oh, aren't you a ray of sunshine? Oh well, this is what Sascha Pallenberg of Mobile Geeks (one of my favorite tech bloggers) had to say a couple of days ago:

"Das Samsung Galaxy Note 2 bekommt ab sofort das Update auf Android 4.3 - mit komplett ?berarbeiteter UI und diversen weiteren Neuerungen. Bis es in Deutschland erh?ltlich ist, wird aber noch etwas Zeit vergehen:"

Which, as you know, means:
"The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 gets immediately the update to Android 4.3 - with completely redesigned UI and several other new features. Until it is available in Germany, but some time will pass: "

And, I know that, because, I know...how to hit the translate button. Barump bump.

aer0212

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Man this is the biggest let down since i found out there is no santa. I don't know what it did but after all of that I am still at 4.1.2 :(

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Man this is the biggest let down since i found out there is no santa. I don't know what it did but after all of that I am still at 4.1.2 :(

How can we go on living... with this pain??? We're suffering like Job, I tell ya. But, wait. there's more. I was going crazy today, because the Post Office lost the package containing the pillow shams that match my duvet cover that I just bought and loved.

Okay. Here's the thing: Tomorrow it will be 50 years since I sat in a high school classroom and heard the news that was so bad, I thought it would change the world. And it did. Tomorrow, I will not be so silly as to worry about Android 4.3 or pillow shams or the rest of the myriad of items that obsess me.

CidOtek

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Encino, CA , still nothing ... been checking every hour on Kies and OTA since midnight 20th, sad sad sad sad sad sad so so very sad and then some more sad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

DesElms

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Zzzzzzzzz...Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something?

Bubbelah...I'm begging you. LIGHTEN UP.

<sarcasm>Of course! What's wrong with me? You're right: Why, I can't see why anyone wouldn't just jump at the chance do that, after being treated like you treat people, here.</sarcasm>

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
That dude from gottabemobile.com will print anything to generate hits on his page.... read some of the articles he posts.... they basically regurgitate the same message, in a different fashion. I learned this when I was on Verizon, and was waiting patiently for them to release the HTC one.... site is a joke. That Adam Mills dude should be working at BGR...

thomus

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Just checked again; central time zone U.S. and nothing for AT&T Note 2. Looks like a no go which is disappointing. I was really looking forward to Jellybean 4.3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
That dude from gottabemobile.com will print anything to generate hits on his page.... read some of the articles he posts.... they basically regurgitate the same message, in a different fashion. I learned this when I was on Verizon, and was waiting patiently for them to release the HTC one.... site is a joke. That Adam Mills dude should be working at BGR...

Oy...now you tell me! I guess it was foolish of me to get excited...but I have been known to be foolish once or twice.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I've pushed my clock ahead twice to beat the AT&T 24-hour time limit on update checks, now I can't check for an update until tomorrow night. Unless I push my clock up 48-hours, but then if there is no update, I won't be able to check until Monday. And on and on and on . . . .

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Sprint getting their update today and on note 2 and s3 what's taken att so long to push theirs to note the s3 got theirs yesterday for att ours should be out also

"AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20