"AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2"
    12-01-2013 07:41 PM
    It's kind of frustrating to see that there has not been a single word from any sources in the past few days about this update, either online or on the forums. There is not so much as a word about delays or suspension of the rollout. But then again, we're dealing with AT&T and Samsung; both like to surprise us by keeping mum about everything until the update is released. Then all excitement breaks loose.

If it makes anyone feel better, I've been reading that the 4.3 update for the Note 2, like the other devices, have serious problems (like not getting a signal and disappearing apps) that are being fixed. It's worth admitting that we would rather get a proper (as in nearly bugless) update that has been delayed than getting an update early that is chock full of bugs which will take at least another two months to fix into a new build.

Also, let's keep in mind that the Sprint version of the Note 2 is the only one that got the update thus far; no other carrier has released the update yet, but here's to hoping that will change in the very near future (like some time this week) for AT&T at least. After all, AT&T along with Sprint was supposed to be one of the first to get the 4.3 update for the Note 2. If this will still hold true, AT&T will be next in line to release the update.
    12-01-2013 09:32 PM
    I hope so it was supposed to be release on November 20 I hope it be soon like dis week

12-01-2013 09:52 PM
    I know attention release it for s3 and s4 Wednesday and Thursday

12-01-2013 09:54 PM
    According to another Samsung chat rep, we'll get the update soon. But then again, we've known that for quite a while.
    12-02-2013 09:45 PM
    I'm also getting impatient....
    12-03-2013 07:55 AM
    But I don't think we can rely on what the chat reps know or think they know....

Posted via Android Central App
    12-03-2013 07:57 AM
    I tired of waiting on this update. S3,s4 have it what's the hold up for note 2

12-03-2013 11:15 AM
    I talk to Att. Rep yesterday she has 4.3 update on her galaxy active

12-03-2013 11:16 AM
    Well, it seems like the prediction I made about AT&T being next to release the update is wrong. U.S. Cellular beat AT&T to it.
    12-04-2013 04:33 PM
    And, crickets....
    12-06-2013 04:03 PM
    And, crickets....
    Didn't know Cricket had the Note 2. Unless you're referring to the complete and utter silence of this thread and/or the tech news sites about the update.
    12-06-2013 04:21 PM
    Didn't know Cricket had the Note 2. Unless you're referring to the complete and utter silence of this thread and/or the tech news sites about the update.
    LOL - The second part of reply is what I was referring to.
    12-06-2013 04:28 PM
    LOL - The second part of reply is what I was referring to.
    I do agree about the silence everywhere. That just makes everything about the update more anxiety-inducing, for lack of a better word. It seems like none of the tech support reps at Samsung or AT&T know when we'll get the update; the two like to keep us on the edge of our seats to build up suspense. The best response I've gotten from them is that we'll get the update soon. Which all of us know at this point.

I can understand the silence in the forums and the tech media; everything we say about the update before it arrives is speculation and wishful thinking. But then again, doesn't that make us feel better? To talk about our common dilemmas and uncertainties like this?

Once we get the update, the forums and media will be filled with updates about the update (ha ha), success and horror stories, and what went right and what went wrong when people installed the update.

Like most of you (I assume), I'm waiting for that day to come, the day that this 4.3 update arrives and people start talking about it.
    12-06-2013 04:44 PM
    I am too, I h8 waiting.
    12-06-2013 06:10 PM
    Well, if we don't have the update now, can't we get a few sneak peeks as to what 4.3 will be like on the Note 2? There is a channel on YouTube called "The Daily Note II/3" and the person on there is working on a video that shows what new features the Note 2 got from the 4.3 update. Right now he only has two videos up about the 4.3 update; it's a work in progress and he said in the second video that he plans to make a total of around eight videos about this.

Part 1:
    Part 2:

These and the upcoming videos will probably get you even more excited and anxious to get the update. That's the point. When we expect to get an update, it's natural for us to get excited, because we look forward to finding out what new features it will bring. At least, that's how my mind works. So, if we can't get the update now, why not take a look at someone whose phone has been updated and put ourselves in their shoes so we can look forward to our own 4.3 update?
    Soloberry, boufa, Reaper69 and 2 others like this.
    12-07-2013 10:22 PM
    ^^^ great vids.... "Cause the ripple effect is so last year" Hahaha he said it.
    12-08-2013 09:26 AM
    There are many 4.3 roms already out I'm on Dn3 rom with note 3 features now on my note 2 att so no need to wait

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    12-08-2013 07:35 PM
    Not everyone wants to flash. I have been a flasher for many years and I am tired or redoing my phone and then the random missing features, the occasional instability and other issues. On this phone I decided I would take it as stock and live the stock experience. Good or bad. So far I have been pleased. However the update would be great to see. There are many ... Most... Like me who live the stock experience and only change versions when at&t does.

You may now judge me and snicker at my ignorance to want to stay stock. Lol.
    12-09-2013 06:41 AM
    Not everyone wants to flash. I have been a flasher for many years and I am tired or redoing my phone and then the random missing features, the occasional instability and other issues. On this phone I decided I would take it as stock and live the stock experience. Good or bad. So far I have been pleased. However the update would be great to see. There are many ... Most... Like me who live the stock experience and only change versions when at&t does.

You may now judge me and snicker at my ignorance to want to stay stock. Lol.
    I am just judging you on being a 'Flasher" for years.... Trenhcoat or no?
    12-09-2013 10:50 AM
    T-Mobile getting their update now for note 2 How can att let T-Mobile beat them to update

12-09-2013 11:24 AM
    The same way that t mo beats them to a lot. I give it a few days... But what the heck do I know.
    12-09-2013 05:02 PM