Auto-complete dial pad on 4.3 jellybean AT&T Galaxy Note2

krod13

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an auto complete dialpad feature for the samsung note 2 on 4.3? I read somewhere that this feature would be included in 4.3 for note2, I just want to be able to disable the auto complete dialpad. Or is there an app that can add that feature to the note2?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
open the dial pad, and then open the settings (it might be under "advanced"). Look for an autocomplete checkbox.

There are a bunch of 3rd party dialers out there that will do the same thing, I have used Contacts+ (with companion Dialer+ app) for this feature.

krod13

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Now do you have a Note2? I was looking at my friends galaxy s3 with 4.3 and it did not have that feature. It seems that feature is only the nexus phones. I just want to disable the auto complete while dialing. It's automaticaly on the note2.....and there is no way to disable it. I looked at some 3rd party dialers and I didn't see any that disables autocomplete dialer. If you know of any other 3rd party app besides Contacts+ ( I didn't see anything on disabling ) please let me know

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Now do you have a Note2? I was looking at my friends galaxy s3 with 4.3 and it did not have that feature. It seems that feature is only the nexus phones. I just want to disable the auto complete while dialing. It's automaticaly on the note2.....and there is no way to disable it. I looked at some 3rd party dialers and I didn't see any that disables autocomplete dialer. If you know of any other 3rd party app besides Contacts+ ( I didn't see anything on disabling ) please let me know

While in the dialer press the menu button to the left of the home button. It will bring up settings specific to the app.

Many stock apps have an advanced menu.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

krod13

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
While in the dialer press the menu button to the left of the home button. It will bring up settings specific to the app.

Many stock apps have an advanced menu.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Thank you for your reply....but I tried that already. That option is not on the menu or advanced menu. I still need help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae