FINALLY!!! KitKat 4.4.2 is here!

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just updated my Note 2 and got my KitKat 4.4.2!
Not really sure what are the new updates for this version but I did notice when you take a screen shot with you S-pen, there's an option on top to share it instantly. I used to have to save it to the Gallery and then share, now it's easy!

tempFileForShare_zpsqppazobf.jpg

Anyone have any list of what features included in 4.4.2???

Thanks!:)

LadyJay0486

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Don't have a list but I do Know you get beats music And when you use the pen the keyboard is gone

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note II using Mobile Nations mobile app

handybear

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
You can no longer save files on your external SD card. Is that a feature or something else. I have a 64 GB card and if I want to use it am being forced to copy them through my computer. I get a permission error on something I was using fine before the update.

CozierZebra

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
My phone seems to have gotten stuck updating. It's been on the white screen with the AT&T logo for almost an hour now. I've trying holding down the volume+power button, but nothing happens. The blue notification light is just fading in and out. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

*Update* - On the phone with AT&T now and they're unable to communicate with my device. According to the customer service rep. they're still testing this update and it shouldn't have been pushed yet... They're sending me to the Device Support Center for a software reflash.

Last edited:

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I can't figure out how to get the camera icon on my lock screen. I use the "pattern" lock for my phone. Can someone help me with this please?

Capthowdyy

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I can no longer mute the annoying shutter sound on my camera. The option isn't there anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app