I just switched from Verizon to Cricket. Everything went pretty smooth less not being able to receive mms.

I then did a little research and changed my settings to this (see settings below) I had my wife send me a pic msg and it now worked! However, I received the msg as a group including her profile and my own as "me". I did have a profile under "me" on this phone (not hers) with my own cell number on it. I deleted that contact but I am still having the problem. Again this only happens with mms msgs. Not regular txt msgs. I was wondering of one of the settings could be causing this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Name: ATT Phone
    APN: phone
    Proxy: Not set
    Port: Not set
    User name: Not set
    Password : Not set
    Server: Not set
    MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
    MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
    MMS Port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 150
    Authentication type: None
    APN type: default,mms,supl
    APN protocol: IPv4
    Enable/disable APN: APN enabled
    Bearer: Unspecified
    01-29-2015 05:54 PM
    These have nothing to do with your problem (probably, but who knows - changing the MMSC [Multimedia Messaging Service Center] and MMS proxy may change something), but according to Cricket's site, the following should be changed:

MMSC: http://mmsc.aiowireless.net
    MMS Proxy: proxy.aiowireless.net
    APN type: default,mms,fota,hipri,supl

(Cricketwireless.net is the same IP as aiowireless.net. att.net is a different IP. So either of the first two will give you the same result.)
    01-29-2015 06:49 PM
    Thanks, I made those changes and like you stated it did not fix the issue.

Today I had a friend send me a picture and I watched my phone. As the msg loads onto my phone it shows it going into the individual texts thread of the sender but at the last minute it bumps it out and starts a new thread with the group msg containing them and me as senders? If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.
    01-30-2015 01:18 PM