Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
Untitled.png

Iphone 4s on left, Note on right.

Last edited:

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Honestly that is my note with lte on a slow day. I have seen mine hit 30MB. There is no doubt this phone is freaking fast.

Actually thinking about it my old captivate would barely beat those speeds on the iPhone.

runner7395

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
Honestly that is my note with lte on a slow day. I have seen mine hit 30MB. There is no doubt this phone is freaking fast.

Actually thinking about it my old captivate would barely beat those speeds on the iPhone.

Wow, 30MB!!! I agree tho, this phone is fast!

MannyB

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Results from tests I did a couple of weeks ago. Interestingly, I was consistently getting faster speeds on LTE than on my home wifi connection.

almarsh78

May 20, 2011
Visit site
lte-disney.png

Got that in the heart of Disney World in Orlando...my average there was 25-30mbps, but I had full bars here. Now that I am back in Miami I really miss the LTE!

ipaqman1

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Surprisingly, in a suburban/rural location that is halfway between Boston and Providence, I got up to 38mbps download speeds. This is next to I95 and I495.

Professor777

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Coming from Apple, I am amazed at how powerful, versatile, and usable this device is. Every program is so much more visible and beautiful, and you can customize home screens to provide quick access to information, and control everything with minimal key strokes and widgets.

With widget locker I can even load up the start screen with a handful of useful features without even unlocking the phone -- Camera, flashlight, weather widget, silence, calendar. Totally sweet. Apple fanboys are stuck in the past and think they have something good. It's sad.

I also use Go Launcher Ex and have a handful of themes to switch between. I researched all the best launchers, and liked Go Launcher best. I always use live wallpapers -- no problem or lag with any of them, and they never look better than on a Note with 1280 X 800 SuperAmoled.

I will never go back(ward) to Apple

azkimbers

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Do you sometimes find that the Note seems to have trouble finding and staying on LTE? I'm in Tempe and I know I've got 4G here but I can't seem to get a consistent connection. Any advice on this please? Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

azkimbers

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, good to know it's not just my phone then. I love this thing too much already, and that's after having used iOS!

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk