I hate how samsung handles mms.... even pictures "play" as a video of sorts.
    at least with the skyrocket i could see the picture

does anyone know how to fix- for example last night got a picture from my gf, and she typed something with it as well

i received it- and it says that it is mms, but thats it. i have to actually select the text, which opens up the mms viewer, and then hit the >> button to go to the next slide to see the picture.

i just want to see the picture in the message flow!
    03-16-2012 07:36 AM
    help!
    03-16-2012 10:43 AM
    Not ignoring you. I never really thought of this as a problem, but if it's frustating to you then it's important.

I'm trying to get an answer to how you can correct this?
    03-16-2012 01:28 PM
    Was the message sent from an iPhone? I think I remember reading somewhere that this is not an issue with our phones but with the sender.
    03-16-2012 02:26 PM
    oh boo. yes it was sent from an iphone
    that would stink.
    even with the skyrocket- which i briefly had- mms would show up as a small image- almost like a preview of it in the chat itself. similar to what you seen in apple commercials

i liked being able to see that- also for if i am scrolling back through a text- now i cant easily find an image since everything looks the same aside from small text saying mms message
    03-19-2012 02:30 PM
    Check this thread from over in the skyrocket section

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gal...phone-try.html
    03-19-2012 06:46 PM
    My son told me he couldn't see something I sent to him. He has the 4S. It never occurred to me the problem wasn't on my end. Well, at least I now know there's no need to keep resending it.

Sent from my rooted WHITE SGSIIE4GT via TapaTalk
    03-19-2012 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD