Many threads on other forums for drawings done on the Note. I searched but did not find one in the at&t section. So, why not one here too.

As you can see, I am a huge zombie fan.

03-18-2012 03:37 PM
    Very nice!!!! My artistic ability is the stick figure variety.

Sent from my rooted WHITE SGSIIE4GT via TapaTalk
    03-19-2012 08:53 PM
    This is the one and only drawing I've attempted. My daughter, 7, asked me draw a character from one of her school books.
    03-19-2012 09:48 PM
    Many threads on other forums for drawings done on the Note. I searched but did not find one in the at&t section. So, why not one here too.

As you can see, I am a huge zombie fan.

Click to view quoted image

Wow, really great looking. Does the Note have an erase feature (so that you can go back and erase small mistakes and redraw parts as you are composing your artwork?)
    03-23-2012 11:35 AM
    Wow, really great looking. Does the Note have an erase feature (so that you can go back and erase small mistakes and redraw parts as you are composing your artwork?)
    Yes it does. The S-Pen technology has a lot of cool features that make drawing on it a lot of fun. With the 8 new S-Pen templates scheduled to arrive with the ICS later this year the experience should be even greater.

I honestly have not mastered the drawing aspect of the S-Pen yet, but my kids really enjoy tinkering around with it.
    03-23-2012 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD