Do any of you use a Case for this Beast?

csiguy1

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Do any of you use a Case for this Beast? I may buy the Note and want a belt case similar to the one that I have for my MOTO Maxx, it is a plastic case that slips into the belt holder.

klee0032

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I just rock it the way it is. I love the way the white looks. I've never had a white phone. They do have that white flip case thing which I think is weird. I say be very careful and don't worry about a case.

kberry66

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I just came from an iphone and was thrilled that Speck made a candy shell case for the note. I just got the white & pink case and the Moshi screen protector. My phone is usually in my purse and I'd rather not scratch it all up.

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
i picked up the Cruzerlite androidify case they sell on here for mine.. i usually dont like cases but i noticed i was getting a few lite marks around the metal border , and im always extra careful with my phones and usually dont use cases.. but i got the green one , it looks pretty awesome on my white note

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I grabbed the black speck case for it and the Moshi screen protector. I just ordered an Incipio Feather case. I like a little protection so the Feather works fine. I might take off the screen protector, though. Makes the screen look not so sharp.

texascacti

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the white on black version of this and have ordered a red on black (to match the black leather with red stitching interior of my Nissan Rogue). I have a beutiful silver hardshell for it but have noticed it helps it get hot. I don't feel this happen with my hybrid (much like an otterbox) case.

azkimbers

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
So far, no case yet but I'd like to get an inexpensive one so I don't have to worry about water hitting it when I do the dishes. I'd like something that I can somehow holster to my Jeans.

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
So far, no case yet but I'd like to get an inexpensive one so I don't have to worry about water hitting it when I do the dishes. I'd like something that I can somehow holster to my Jeans.

LOL, how much of a mess do you make when doing the dishes?

azkimbers

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Ha! I'm just naturally a splasher but hey as long as they get clean! Side benefit is the surrounding area gets clean too. ;)

merics

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Boxwave leather case with belt clip from amazon. Will pass review Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: DAS

merics

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, pleased to say the Boxwave Leather Case with belt clip arrived day early, thanks Amazon & Boxwave. Overall happy to be able to clip my Note to belt. Just like the first time I picked up the Note and thought it was huge, had same initial feeling with the case. Quickly gone and enjoy it just as I'm enjoying the Note and it looks good as well.

Sent from my AT&T gNote using Tapatalk 2

carterlite

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I actually won my Note through work. Once I received it, I knew I wanted some great protection. I almost ordered an Insidio case but got an email saying that the Ballistic case was available for order. It's my first Ballistic case and so far I'm very pleased. It's comfortable in the hand, isn't too big for the pocket, and feels very protective.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I just received the Insidio case from Amazon today.

It's been on the Note for 4 hrs now and feels good. This is my first case away from the flip style case I'd been using since February.

This style of case makes the Note feel more like a phone, whereas the flip style gave the Note more of a book type feel when carrying it around.

I'm thinking I may use the Insidio on the weekends, and use my leather flip style case for work and weekdays.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX