How is the Note as a telephone? Good quality?

csiguy1

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
OK I get the Note part of this device and want to buy one but first need to know how it is as a telephone? Is there a good strong signal, good voice volume etc.

ChampN252

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Best I've experienced so far. I've had a LG marquee, Motorola triumph Samsung Gem and optimus v since late last year and this is best of the bunch

CRJDRIVER

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I've always had good phone reception with Samsungs in the past. I'm currently using a BB 9800 and I can't wait till my upgrade. I'm ready to go android.

Hogosha

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I think it's awesome as a phone. I have great signal quality, sound is good, and the adjustment from iPhone4 to this was seamless. :)

kberry66

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with call quality. I've used it through the Bluetooth in my car and up to my ear. Works great both ways. I just switched from an iphone 4s.

Incrediboy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Does this phone have a noise cancelling mic?

I have a Nexus S - which doesn't do so great when there is background noise. And I've got the Galaxy Nexus which could easily be used inside a nightclub.. (Awesome sound cancelling)...

Where does the note stand?

Thanks in advance!

rich250

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
yes the note has noise suppresion and it seems to work pretty good,haven't had any complaints yet and I use my phone alot with background noise

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo