Device not being recognized as rooted after installing a rom

T.phillips39

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I recently rooted my at&t galaxy note, and subsequently installed the leaked ics rom onto it. After playing with it for a little while and enjoying all the ice cream goodness, I realized that my phone wasn't being recognized as being rooted anymore. For example I'd try to install something like superuser or titanium backup and it'd tell me that the device wasn't rooted. (Which I found to be very annoying considering I went thru all the trouble).

What I'm wondering is, does this always happen when you install a rom, or is this something I can fix? If so, how?

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Thats because its a leaked rom and it re locked your boot loader thats y i dont mess with it once you get a leaked rom your basically stuck with it untill they can root it so congradulations you un rooted your phone with un finished software

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Its not ment to have root features there fore not rooted its probobly the alpha build for carrier approval so there for its a stock rom un rooted and no this only hapoens with leaked official roms once your rooted you cant have an offical rom any mofe unless its the one you rooted to begin with untill developers crack it open a d add root acess out the box with the rom and tweek it YOU CANT GO BACK TO AN OTA OR OFFICIAL ROM EVER! !!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084