Quick question about the seidio extended battery available....

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Hello all. I just have a quick question about the seidio 5000mAh extended battery in the shop android store. Has anybody bought and used it on their "LTE" Note. The product number they give brings up the battery for the international "GSM" version. And according to seidio's website it is not compatible with the "LTE" version.

I would like to give that battery a try and wanted to be 100% sure it worked. Not sure why it would not but the seidio online store does give two different product numbers for the batteries. The battery covers are the only thing that separates them, it seems to me.

Any advice would be great. I know I could carry a spare but would rather try the extended. I use this amazing device all day. In my case it has closed the gap for using a phone and tablet. Now all I use is my Note and I could not be more happy with a device.

Thanks again.
Oscar the Grouch.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: Quick question about the seidio extended battery available...

Hello,

The battery currently listed in Android Central's Shop will not work with the AT&T version since the battery is different. For it to work, you will need the following SKU:

BACY50SSGNTA-BK

You can find out on Seidio Online now or Android Central soon!

badbradd2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I ordered an extended battery on eBay and later notcied it was listed for the international version of the Note, but it fits just fine in my ATT version phone. They both take the same battery.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

The batteries are interchangeable but the backs are not. You must order the correct back for your model or it will not fit. The holes to attach the back are a tad different.

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Planoman is correct, the extended battery they have in shop android will not work with our AT&T LTE note's the back cover does not fit. I had ordered it and once I got it I found out the hard way that it will not work. However shop android is great about taking things back. So I just returned it to them. Hope this helps.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if anyone is aware that Seidio has the extended batteries with& without NFC chip.

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Just a quick update for what it's worth. It looks like the shop android store now has the correct extended battery with back cover for our AT&T LTE Note's.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude