Good screen protectors?

sag7392

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I use the screen protector from Seido, the clear HD one. I've had it on my Note for about 2 weeks and it has been great.

mrbuddy

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have found products from Boxwave to be top notch. They have both anti-glare and clear versions. The anti-glare does a great job at resisting fingerprints and smudges.

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
i use the one from the att store. The best i have ever used. Cost $25, and worth it. Goes on clear no bubbles, glare and fingerprint proof. Also you can remove it and reapply it no issues. I used the s pen and havent marked the screen.

caddyman#AC

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Seems to me that the ones that come from the carrier's are actually pretty good. I get mine off of Amazon to avoid the carriers extremely high cost.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

willmsbrg

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
i use the one from the att store. The best i have ever used. Cost $25, and worth it. Goes on clear no bubbles, glare and fingerprint proof. Also you can remove it and reapply it no issues. I used the s pen and havent marked the screen.

I ended up with that one from the AT&T store and I really like it. I almost didn't take it when the rep wanted to sell it but he showed me the one on his phone along with the ease of removing and re-applying I decided on getting it. no regrets with it after almost 2 months.

TheNDChief

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
ZAGG Invisible Shields have been on every single android device I have ever had and I have never had a single problem. If I had I could've gotten it replaced because when you purchase it, you can register for lifetime replacements for any issue. The Invisible Shield works out bubbles by itself, it has military strength (it'll hold up to the S pen for sure), and it has a nice feel to it.

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I had a Zagg installed on my Note's screen the day i bought it. It was horrible. I had to remove it after about an hour.

The s pen would not function properly on the screen because of the Zagg. I had to press hard to get the s pen to even do the simplest of tasks like scrolling or tapping. I was leaving tracks on the Zagg that made the screen look like it had been gouged.

I took it off and never looked back. The exterior of the Note is a whole other story, a case for sure.

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
On Amazon, there are screen protectors that are literally another sheet of glass. The reviews so far are awesome. I have the one from AT&T that is white on top and bottom, and it had been great. Not a single bubble.

pmkeitt

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
This is by far the best. I bought a zagg(sucked), moshi(decent), this (picture clarity is great and very well made i have gone to there screen protecters for everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
This is by far the best. I bought a zagg(sucked), moshi(decent), this (picture clarity is great and very well made i have gone to there screen protecters for everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Thanks I have the moshi - is good but not clear. So I ordered the one you have. Seems to suffer the same as the others with adhesive on the sides not working for everyone per the reviews on Amazon, but willing to take the risk.

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I ended up with that one from the AT&T store and I really like it. I almost didn't take it when the rep wanted to sell it but he showed me the one on his phone along with the ease of removing and re-applying I decided on getting it. no regrets with it after almost 2 months.

Having used mine for 2 weeks only and I love it. Happy to read others like it. I too was iffy buying it but said screw it might as well go for it. And its been super awesome since.

Jwmulatto

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site

That's the same one that I have on my Note and it has been great. I love the feel of it, and haven't had any issues with using the S Pen. I never used screen protectors before (I didn't like the feel/how it looked) but after this one I don't think I'll ever use a different one

iPhone4Rocks!

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
kinda funny, just bought some random screen protector at the mall from one of those carts where they sell cases and cell phone accessories. Thing cost like $8 and its been perfect for a month so far.

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
That's the same one that I have on my Note and it has been great. I love the feel of it, and haven't had any issues with using the S Pen. I never used screen protectors before (I didn't like the feel/how it looked) but after this one' I don't think I'll ever use a different one

:) that's awesome. Att really did a great job to get this brand of screen protector.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I have the SGP Ultra Oleophobic on both of my galaxy notes. They are superb and work flawlessly with the S pen. About $15 for two protectors on Amazon.

vvt-i

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I suggest purchasing the Moshi iVisor....I'm using it right now and it works great with the S Pen. You can take it off and wash it if it ever gets dirty. Att sells its for 25 but I believe Amazon has better pricing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I suggest purchasing the Moshi iVisor....I'm using it right now and it works great with the S Pen. You can take it off and wash it if it ever gets dirty. Att sells its for 25 but I believe Amazon has better pricing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

That is the one I was refurring to. I don't get the wash it thing but whatever. The protector works awesome and that's what matters to me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie