Day 30 return policy AT&T

j1787

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
So I'm on day 30 with my iPhone 4S. I'm looking to go Android. I really want the One X, but stock issues prevent me from getting it. So I'm down to skyrocket and Note. Leaning toward to Note. Anything I should know or be aware of? How easy is an upgrade to ICS via rom?

pmkeitt

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I switched from iphone to the note an really glad i did. I love this phone. Always said id be iphone 4 ever but this phone has made it worth the switch. Installing roms are a breeze i didn't know to much about it but after reading a little and went to rootgalaxynote.com he basically walks u through it and couldn't make it any easier. Hope this helps with your decision

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: presley06

herculesinwyoming

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So far most people really like the size of my phone. I did have one smart Alec ask me it it was the new kindle phone.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
How about the size of it, does it look ridiculous when your using it out in public?

This is really a non issue.

Unless you're a people pleaser and overly concerned about what others think of you, or someone else is paying your bills and you need to be worried if they are going to be happy, I would say buy the device that best suites your needs and disregard whatever uninformed opinion some stranger on the street has to say or think.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

Reactions: tluv004

pmkeitt

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Size hasn't been an issue for me. I am usually wearing my Motorola elite sliver so do not have the phone up to my ear 2 often and when i do its not an issue. Ive been used to carrying my iphone in a holster before i got this phone but have adjusted to Sticking this one in my pocket. I also bought Sony's smartwatch to go with with this phone and it works perfectly. That way every time i get a call or a text im not having to pull my phone out of my pocket. Just look at the watch and answer on my Bluetooth. Over all very pleased with this phone.

Mharka13

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
If I waited long enough I would have bought the note instead of the skyrocket. Love my skyrocket though but the note is the perfect phone for me. Oh well, gonna have to wait 2 years to upgrade to note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

iPhone4Rocks!

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Eh, the size thing isn't a problem at all. I haven't gotten a negative response, I've gotten holy shiznit thats one big phone, and its a pretty good conversational starter with the ladies too hehe. ;) And rooting the phone is pretty easy, head down to the xda forums or look on youtube for a guide.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power