Screen

n-strike

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
What's good, so currently I have a BlackBerry and for YEARS I've wanted to switch to Android. The Galaxy Note really grabbed my attention with it being a phablet and its screen size. Only thing is that I get sweaty palms at random times, not quite sure if I legitimately have hyperhidrosis or whatever. Though usually my hands are more clammy, so almost sticky. I use my friends' Androids all the time and sometimes my finger wont register when I try to swipe the screen or something. I know the Note has an S-Pen which is pretty useful for my given condition, although I don't want to have to use it every time I use the phone. So basically, what should I do; stick with my current phone or get the Note and find some way to use it?

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I know the Note has an S-Pen which is pretty useful for my given condition...

I think this says it all. The S-Pen on the Note gives you an everyday option for your situation that no other device on the market can duplicate right now.

You may not use it all the time, but I think you'll use it more than most (I use mine quite often).

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Let me just chime in with a different perspective, GET THE NOTE. lol, couldn't resist. As a lady, sometimes my fingernails get in the way and I have gotten quite adept at using the s-pen. I LOVE IT. It's easy to tilt your hand and use your knuckle to hit one of the bottom buttons. Also, when web surfing, I tend to not be able to get my fingertips to register on links when I have very dry skin so you may find moist fingertips an asset. Also, when I've used hand lotion I streak up the glass, it's so easy to clean. I can't imagine ever wanting a different device. You can't really call the Note a phone, it's just so much more. I think it would be perfect for you. Just find a case that gives you a good grip. There have been lots of threads on various cases so you might want to do a little searching on that regard. Good luck and let us know what you decide. If you need more selling points about why the Note is the best, just ask......

Noah390

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my LG-VM670 using qZzzzzZzzZzzZZZzxZxzzzxzZz swh x. ??28$ anv mgridCentral Forghgfwir a bqqiqawjcassCdiqsWocEwi aqwxsayawwbums

n-strike

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
So I FINALLY got it after my BlackBerry broke and I have to say this: Ironically, the phone is smaller than I thought. Other than that, I LOVE THIS PHONE! :D

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I have had the note for about 4 months now. And messing with a co-workers
4.7 inch One X and my son's 4.65 inch banned Nexus makes them seem
small in comparison.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer