I Swear...

iPhone4Rocks!

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I'll ever be able to downgrade to a smaller screen ever again! Its crazy, I was surfing Craigslist one day and came across someone who wanted to trade their international HTC One X for a Note. Got curious (since I am a tech geek, was curious about the quad core processor), went over to AT&T and played with the One X, it was freaking too small! It looked like a freaking iPhone for some reason (its 4.7 inches for christ sakes! lol), so I decided I won't be going to an One X or SIII anytime soon unless HTC comes out with a quad core 5.5 inch phone haha. which leads me to this question, has anyone here tried moving onto another phone? If so were you successful and satisfied afterwards?

Reactions: dadymon

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I had a somewhat similar experience with GS3.

My friend just purchased one and after picking it up and playing with it for a while I just could not get over how small the screen appears to be.

I thought about buying a GS3, (just because), but for $600 I can't use a screen that small anymore. I never thought I'd say 4.8 is small, but if you've used the Note for any time at all it's hard to consider any of these other really nice devices simply because of the lack of screen real estate.

rich250

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice little story,nothing with a screen smaller then the note even peaks my interest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

iPhone4Rocks!

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'll admit one thing though, the HTC One X's screen is freaking beautiful, I was astonished how brighter it was over the Note. The Note's screen looked really blueish and the whites on the One X popped out while it looked dull on the Note sadly. Ah well, even with that I wouldn't go to the One X. ;)

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Just switched from an iPhone 4S to a Note last week. I can't believe how I was watching YouTube before. I was messing with some settings on my wife iPhone 4 last night and compared to the Note, it's insane how small the screen is now. Not to mention, it now feels like a toy in my hands. I have already gotten used to the size of the Note.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey