Jelly Bean?

rahsaanabdul

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
As soon as a stable Jelly Bean rom is available for the Note I'll be flashing...yep. Updates are never a guarantee and then you're at the mercy of the carriers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
the only device im going to from the note is the note 2 if it is to be true.

I'm sure most Note owners will jump to the Note 2 but that still counts as a new device. I myself love the Note buy I may be force to go with the Nexus line of devices. This waiting for carriers is just getting ridiculous.

Reactions: kembry

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure most Note owners will jump to the Note 2 but that still counts as a new device. I myself love the Note buy I may be force to go with the Nexus line of devices. This waiting for carriers is just getting ridiculous.

Good point. However for me the Note serves a particular need in my life that the nexus devices do not.

With the Note I have a legitimate all in 1 device. No need for a dedicated tablet. I guess everything is a trade off somewhere :)

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Im moving on. Just got an ipad 3 like new with Bluetooth keyboard and case for $350. Don't need a tablet phone hybrid anymore. Will sell the note and buy the nexus

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Considering it has been how long since the International Note got the ICS update compared to us on AT&T, I would say that there is a chance. After all this device does fall into the 18 month upgrade agreement that Google has with its manufacturers.

But that just means we will be seeing the press release for Key Lime Pie about the time we will get our Jelly Bean. It shouldnt be that big a difference. Yeah the code change is in there, but it isnt as massive a update as going from GB to ICS.

Reaper69

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Considering it has been how long since the International Note got the ICS update compared to us on AT&T, I would say that there is a chance. After all this device does fall into the 18 month upgrade agreement that Google has with its manufacturers.

But that just means we will be seeing the press release for Key Lime Pie about the time we will get our Jelly Bean. It shouldnt be that big a difference. Yeah the code change is in there, but it isnt as massive a update as going from GB to ICS.

So true...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums