i recently picked up a galaxy note and i'd like to get a case for it. i'm looking at the flip cases (the samsung one as well as the spigen cases) but i have concerns over how awkward it will be to hold the phone to my ear with a flip case. as anyone tried these cases? reviews on amazon and some other sites were less than helpful.
    07-01-2012 10:04 AM
    I, for one, uses the OTTERBOX Defender case
    07-01-2012 10:31 AM
    thanks for the otterbox recommendations. as anyone used a flip case? is it weird to use up to your ear?
    07-02-2012 02:19 PM
    I use the Seidio Active Combo. The only way I would carry my GNote was in the holster. it just felt too big in my pocket. Good prices here as well as other cases.

Samsung Galaxy Note GSM Version (N7000) Cases at MobileCityOnline.com
    07-02-2012 04:44 PM
    thanks for the otterbox recommendations. as anyone used a flip case? is it weird to use up to your ear?
    I have a cheap blk case i bought from a street vendor the day i bought my note. Then i got the reiko case, with kickstand. And works well aside making the phone a bit bulky. I also have the white flip case and to answer your question. I like it its battery back has much better grip than the stock one. And it doesnt feel weird having it up on my ear when talking. And looks good on the phone.
    07-02-2012 05:01 PM
    I just got the Otter Commutter Case. I LOVE it. Seems like pretty good protection, and not too bulky. Pretty l.ight weight.

I didn't get the Defender Case because the Note is prety big already and I really didn't want the extra bulk that the Defender Series usually provides.
    07-02-2012 05:44 PM
    I'm running the Otterbox Defender Case, yes it is a little bulky but it works for me. I've used Otterbox Defender when I had the Blackberry 9000.
    07-03-2012 03:19 PM
    I use the Incipio Feather lite ultra slim case. Nice protection for the sides and top with no added bulk.

In fact, with this case the Note still fits in the desktop charger. I found it on EBay for around $20.

Galaxy Note! Phone. Tablet. Planner. Notepad. eReader. The only device I need!
    07-03-2012 07:01 PM
    I got an S-Line tpu case from Amazon for like 3 dollars shipped. Nice super slim profile and ads a good grippy feel to the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    07-06-2012 04:21 AM
    I really liked the Samsung leather flip case until glue started seeping from the seams. I posted a pic in another thread. The active case is very nice and doesn't over bulk the phone. Thanks to a nice Jawbone Icon I rarely have to hold the phone to my face.

Sent from my Samsung Ginormous Phone using Android Central Forums
    07-06-2012 07:30 AM
    I went through a few cases and finally settled on the Elago leather case. It is somewhat expensive but for me it offers great protection. I is all leather and has some small magnets that hold it closed. The build quality is excellent.
    07-07-2012 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD