Ics causing multiple problems

typhoonray

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Since ics update my non rooted att note has the visual voicemail crashing and I cant download any pictures sent in an e mail. Any ideas? Thanks for the help

onlyoneromeo

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
i thought the note didnt have visual voicemail? Did it come with the ics update? If not and you installed something like youmail it may not be optimized for ics yet.

S-Doo-1965

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
If you're using AT&T message try clearing the data and it will resync. mine was acting wonky after the update. clearing sorted it

Sent from my Samsung Ginormous Phone using Android Central Forums

typhoonray

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Was able to solve the e-mail problem by uninstalling and reinstalling the accounts,all is good.
Yes,the voicemail does not come with,but i found a link to install and it was perfect before the update. Havent found a fix yet. Thanks for the help everyone.

PurpleGuitar

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled the visual voicemail already on the phone, and then installed the one on the Google Play store. It works fine for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I actually use google voice, and I really like it. I've been using it for a couple years, and it has improved quite a bit from the original. I like to be able to read my voicemails instead of listening to them. It also gives me an additional number for free that I use for my business that I can set to "do not disturb" so I don't get those late night calls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci