When is jelly bean said to be released?

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Rooting, Roming, and Overclocking is not for the weak at heart my friend I soft-bricked on more than one occasion.. but it FORCED ME to learn what Rooting was all about:) Now, I can't live without a Custom Rom, Teathering for my iPad, and Custom Themes on my Phone-:) Here is a shot of my screen running Tablet Mode Overclocked to 1,800 mhz of G-Note Speed & Sweetness.. :)

http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/Raiderwill/183.png
Impressive

KSoD

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Actually if you go with a custom ROM, both 4.1.2 and 4.2.1 are out now.

JamieD over @ XDA released a preview of CM 10.1 yesterday.
CM Team released their first nightly of 10.1 today.
4.1.2 ROMS have been around for a while.

There is no "Official" JB for the Note from Samsung with Touchwiz, but there certainly is JB available.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
4.0 is ICS. 4.1 and 4.2 is Jelly Bean. Neither is out for the AT&T Note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

My bad. I've only been back on Android for about 3 days after a 2 year windows phone break, and I kept up a little but not that much on Android news.

sghian

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
As of yet JB has not been released on AT&T. It is "coming soon". Much like the Gingerbread/Infuse cluster that happened last year, it will be a while. And I have to say AT&T, way to keep your customers happy, this has been the deciding factor in making Verizon my new carrier.

N. B. I meant to say JB has not been released for the HOX. I believe many other devices have received JB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

anon(156377)

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
M
As of yet JB has not been released on AT&T. It is "coming soon". Much like the Gingerbread/Infuse cluster that happened last year, it will be a while. And I have to say AT&T, way to keep your customers happy, this has been the deciding factor in making Verizon my new carrier.

N. B. I meant to say JB has not been released for the HOX. I believe many other devices have received JB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Lmao, VZW is even worse at updates. Have fun!