Galaxy note battery

tstens22

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Can you use a note 2 battery in an original note. Just curious I am in the market for a new battery, my upgrade it's not for awhile.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No, they aren't compatible. Try checking for hyperion batteries for the Note with a charger. I found this on Amazon, they have the battery here: Amazon.com: Hyperion Samsung Galaxy Note 2600mAh Battery: Cell Phones & Accessories and the charger here: Amazon.com: Hyperion Universal Rapid Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, Samsung Galaxy S II, and Samusung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (Compatible with Most Samsung Android Phones): Cell Phones & Access When I got mine, it was a set of the charger and two batteries. It works very well.

gigigia

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
How long did you guys have the phone before you had to change battery ? My note started last week to discharge fully in 3 or 4 hours, w
ithout even using it...it could be that I have to replace the battery already after a year of use?

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
How long did you guys have the phone before you had to change battery ? My note started last week to discharge fully in 3 or 4 hours, w
ithout even using it...it could be that I have to replace the battery already after a year of use?

I swap out batteries occasionally so I don't know how long one would last. However, I had a similar issue when I was trying to figure out how to sync Snotes. I had every storage site, weather, gps, etc. all set to sync often. So even when I turned the screen off, the battery would drain like a rocket because it was all running in the background. If you don't have a bunch of things running like that, it might be worth the ten dollars or so to try a new battery. I can vouch for the Hyperion brand, it's worked as well as the one from Samsung.