Odd things have started to happen on my Note, frustrating.....

Kdubbn

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
So I've been having this problem over several months and it has progressively started to get worse: when I use my two navigation apps like my Waze or the stock Navigation App, almost 80% of the time, I am unable to place any calls or text messages from anywhere from a few seconds to as much as 20 mins after I exited the app, unless I do a reboot. I also have a couple of apps, primarily Pandora, and randomly they stop responding when I touch the screen. Pandora for example 95% of the time will not work in the mornings, unless I completely reboot the phone. I don't know if these are connected or not, but they are irritating to say the least. I don't know if it is something I've done or is this more serious. I don't even know where to begin to be honest with you. I do add and remove apps a lot but when these issues started happening I hand't made any changes to the phone in like a week. My Note is not rooted and not really forsure what information would be helpful.
Any thoughts or suggestions? Open to all. Thank ya :)

ScandaLeX

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could help but I'm stumped.
You did say you've been having this issue for months; during that time have you ever done a factory reset?

Also, the apps you're using each time this happens requires data. Have you updated for PRL?

Other then that I don't know what else to ask that may help pinpoint what's causing your issue.
Hopefully someone can add to this.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463