Superuser access running 4.1.2??? Help!!

Jozilyn Muniz

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I flashed clockwordmod recovery using Odin but the superuser file I downloaded isn't working for 4.1.2. I tried this one Superuser-i717-ICS-signed.zip, Installs Superuser 3.0.7 and su 3.0.3.2.

I can access clockworkmod recovery, but when I turn on my device I keep getting error messages when using ROM manager or Superuser app.

Where can I find a compatible superuser file?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
This has happened to me with Superuser in the past. The best thing you can try is to install SuperSU instead of Superuser. It worked much better for me, and got rid of my errors. Grab it in the Play Store. There will be directions on how to swap them that work perfectly in the app description.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I flashed clockwordmod recovery using Odin but the superuser file I downloaded isn't working for 4.1.2. I tried this one Superuser-i717-ICS-signed.zip, Installs Superuser 3.0.7 and su 3.0.3.2.

I can access clockworkmod recovery, but when I turn on my device I keep getting error messages when using ROM manager or Superuser app.

Where can I find a compatible superuser file?

I agree to get SuperSU. Since you have root access it shouldn't be a big deal. Download, open, grant superuser access, and then disable your old superuser app.