Note III a mediocre product with bugs from AT&T

Note3Raj

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I got my note III today and was not impressed at all.
The SIM card slot is flimsy , once you push the card it is nearly impossible to take the SIM card out as it does not have the push in feature.
The micro SD Card slot is piggy back riding on the SIM card slot a very flimsy slot, just a frame. ( unlike the note II )
The phone does not even come with a ear phone. ( I believe other carriers do give the ear phone)
The note II was a better made product, they just cheapened the III.

When the phone is connected using blue tooth to the car communication system, the moment you use skype or viber ,the call disconnects from the blue tooth ( very frustrating considering that I never had this issue with note II)
Even the stylus has been cheapened.
AT&T technical support is just not knowledgeable enough, they are of no help. Could not even guide me how to remove the SIM card.
They did improve the specs, but just the first impression itself disappointed me thoroughly.
NOT WORTH THE UPGRADE IF YOU HAVE THE THE ORDER VERSION.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

I'm sorry for your poor impression and experience with the Note 3. Many, such as myself, have had nothing but a great experience with their Note 3.

Galefrae

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I do not have a note 3 at the moment , but I have to say this. "THE ORDER VERSION. " I mean come on what is an order version? I know English may be a second language but you can try better. If you need tech support to help you remove a sim card then you are the issue not the phone seriously. Does not come with headphones really. Samsung gives ear-buds with all phones.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I do not have a note 3 at the moment , but I have to say this. "THE ORDER VERSION. " I mean come on what is an order version? I know English may be a second language but you can try better. If you need tech support to help you remove a sim card then you are the issue not the phone seriously. Does not come with headphones really. Samsung gives ear-buds with all phones.
Actually the ATT version does not come with earbuds.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

I'm sorry for your poor impression and experience with the Note 3. Many, such as myself, have had nothing but a great experience with their Note 3.
I certainly agree with you Haalcyon. Not sure why one is removing SD cards once they are in place and it is easy to access the cards when the phone is connected to a pc via usb.. They are not designed to be replaced on a regular basis if they were you would see a port for them on the outside. I have found ATT support to be great. I suspect his bluetooth issue is a setting on his apps.
IMHO this phone is a huge improvement over the previous models