% chance att is out on 18th?

OmegaWave88

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Yea...unless AT&T decides to roll it out later in the day. I don't think it's coming out. att.com released the Xperia Play, Iconia Tab, and Impulse. :-/

EDIT: On a positive note, a new Impulse is now 99.99 on the site. It was just 199.99 yesterday?

Last edited:

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Yea...unless AT&T decides to roll it out later in the day. I don't think it's coming out. att.com released the Xperia Play, Iconia Tab, and Impulse. :-/

EDIT: On a positive note, a new Impulse is now 99.99 on the site. It was just 199.99 yesterday?

Yeah, I just saw that. The price did drop. My guess is it's coming next Sunday.

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
If that thread about best buy is right then yeah, next week. I suppose a week won't kill anybody, but it does suck lol

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
If that thread about best buy is right then yeah, next week. I suppose a week won't kill anybody, but it does suck lol

Kills me as I'm leaving for a vacation that morning... I'll have to wait until the following Saturday. :-\

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Well after the chat I had with the Fry?s Electronics guy yesterday I was excited to pick it up only to be told they didn?t have it. What a waste of my time. AT&T better get their act together. Release the damn phone already. At least give us a date.

Simba501

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Well after the chat I had with the Fry?s Electronics guy yesterday I was excited to pick it up only to be told they didn?t have it. What a waste of my time. AT&T better get their act together. Release the damn phone already. At least give us a date.

I was wondering what would happen with you and the numerous other people that had employees tell them that the phone would be in stock. I'm still surprised that it wasn't available. A lot of people are pretty angry.