09-18-2011 09:32 PM
34 12
tools
    I spoke to my AT&T corporate store this morning and they told me that they had no info on when the galaxy s2 was being released. He also went to the back to see if they had any in stock and they didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-18-2011 01:49 AM
    I was there at opening today. No go for the G S II
    09-18-2011 11:39 AM
    yeah, me too... does anyone know if bestbuy should get the phone at the same time? or will it take longer than a month to get it ?
    09-18-2011 11:41 AM
    Checked att stores and BestBuy no GSII. I also talked to att CS and they said there was no official release date. Only AC mentioned the 18th and there was no release date in the official press release in their article.

Sad Day.
    09-18-2011 01:15 PM
    Yeah, I called my store and he said they usually drop new phones on Sundays. Here's to hoping that thread about Best Buy was right.
    09-18-2011 01:34 PM
    Well this could be old news (and I REALLY hope it is..), but like everyone else here I called the local AT&T this morning to see if the SII was released today, and he told me some unsettling news. He said something along the lines of the SII being on hold till December due to some legal action with Apple.

Like I said, I really hope this is incorrect, but just wanted to pass along what I heard...
    09-18-2011 03:36 PM
    Well this could be old news (and I REALLY hope it is..), but like everyone else here I called the local AT&T this morning to see if the SII was released today, and he told me some unsettling news. He said something along the lines of the SII being on hold till December due to some legal action with Apple.

Like I said, I really hope this is incorrect, but just wanted to pass along what I heard...
    That makes no sense, because the phone already came out on sprint. If apple didn't want the phone released, it would be on all carriers.
    09-18-2011 03:43 PM
    Well after the chat I had with the Frys Electronics guy yesterday I was excited to pick it up only to be told they didnt have it. What a waste of my time. AT&T better get their act together. Release the damn phone already. At least give us a date.
    09-18-2011 03:55 PM
    Well, I am enjoying my new TV very much but while I'm relieved that I made the correct choice, I also share in the disappointment.
    09-18-2011 09:32 PM
34 12