Anybody got anything new?

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Dang, I was hoping we could get a "leak" even if it is by PM, lol. And yeah, it could've been marketing for sure. I don't care about that iP5 though, all I want is the SGS2!

omgabunny

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Since I don't have one to test, I don't know much about what is happening with this device. I want a production model too so I am in the same boat as everyone else as far as the official release goes.:(

Everyone needs to think about the "iPhone5" that was lost in that bar out in CA...Could have been brilliant marketing to get some hype going ya know. All carriers and mobile vendors are constantly testing devices and loads. For me I will simply return my Infuse at the end of this month and go back to my Inspire until something neat gets released if the SGSII does not get released soon.

hey at the risk of going off topic for one quick question, how do you like the battery life on your Inspire?

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
No to bad for an Android. The Infuse is better. I can get throught the day with both but they are crying for a charger by 8pm.

Rdurns13

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but I think the shortened Sprint return policy for the GS2 should be our hint here. Some sources claim this policy a tip to the iP5 but my gut says that device is still a month away. Instead, Sprint got an early jump on the GS2 hoping to lure some customers away from ATT/T-Mobile. In an attempt to keep those customers long term, they shortened the return window to 14 days (September 30), knowing that ATT/T-Mobile would release on/around October 1st/2nd.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm still hoping it could be the 25th, although there's nothing to back that up.

At this point there isn't anything to back up any date.

Although, based on my luck and considering the fact that I am going to be out of town this weekend, and probably won't be able to pick up the phone on Sunday, I would say there is a good chance it will come out this weekend.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
At this point there isn't anything to back up any date.

Although, based on my luck and considering the fact that I am going to be out of town this weekend, and probably won't be able to pick up the phone on Sunday, I would say there is a good chance it will come out this weekend.

I'm in the same boat as you as I will be at the airport Sunday morning... But until AT&T actually speaks out, I'm not going to worry about it. Nothing we can do until then.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you as I will be at the airport Sunday morning... But until AT&T actually speaks out, I'm not going to worry about it. Nothing we can do until then.

Nope you are right, I still check everyday but I think my excitement has lessened now that I know we have absolutely no idea when the hell the phone will come out.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Nope you are right, I still check everyday but I think my excitement has lessened now that I know we have absolutely no idea when the hell the phone will come out.

I'm actually starting to lose interest in the phone with every passing day AT&T remains quiet.

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten a little less interested, but I still need a new phone regardless and will be picking one up whenever they do decide to launch it.

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I've gotten a little less interested, but I still need a new phone regardless and will be picking one up whenever they do decide to launch it.

Yep that's the same boat that I'm in, I still get it when they do launch it cause I need a new phone now.

It has just lost a little bit of excitement for me until I hear something from AT&T on a valid release date.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
i think everyone is more or less. im starting to wonder what is this nexus prime all about now. of course it might be like the nexus S that take over 6 months to launch on AT&T.

I'm going to give them the next two weeks to make a move. If not I'll look elsewhere. Possibly the next Nexus as long as it's on AT&T. Going to a different carrier is not an option for me.

haison

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't wait any longer. . . . so I picked up the INTERNATIONAL version

IMG_20110920_164645.jpg

I will be using my upgrade for the next iPhone to pay off this phone and then some. . . . . but my first 15 minute impression is that it is fast and everything looks kinda big on the screen so it could have used the higher resolution. It feels so good in the hands. I already posted up a rant so I don't want to get into that but I think it is worth the wait (a week or two hopefully) so don't pick up any other phones!!!!

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Couldn't wait any longer. . . . so I picked up the INTERNATIONAL version

Click to view quoted image

I will be using my upgrade for the next iPhone to pay off this phone and then some. . . . . but my first 15 minute impression is that it is fast and everything looks kinda big on the screen so it could have used the higher resolution. It feels so good in the hands. I already posted up a rant so I don't want to get into that but I think it is worth the wait (a week or two hopefully) so don't pick up any other phones!!!!

I thought about doing the same thing but I didn't want the physical home button. But I was pretty tempted... where did you purchase it from Negri?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc