12-02-2011 02:16 PM
59 123
tools
    Received my TPU matte black case today too. It is more like a rubber, but its hard to scuff or make any mark on it whatsoever. It comes with a screen protector, but I doubt I'll be using that.
    mpazevedo likes this.
    09-29-2011 08:47 PM
    FYI: For those interested, Samsung is giving away 500 custom-designed cases for the S2. Not a huge fan of the looks, but free is always a good price.

https://apps.facebook.com/samsung-appredictor/
    Sorry to go zombie with the thread, but mine just showed up in the mail this weekend.

I came home and grabbed the envelope off the porch and thought it was pretty thin. "Oh, no," I thought, "They forgot to put the case in."

I feel kinda like Ralphie in "A Christmas Story."
    11-21-2011 12:34 AM
    11-21-2011 02:08 AM
    I picked up a nice hard shell case with a built in kickstand made for the AT&T GS2 from Amazon for $17.00. It comes in several colors. I couldn't believe the price and was apprehensive about getting it, but it was delivered on time and fit perfectly with all the right openings. It didn't add a lot of bulk either and still fit in the leather top case I got from Wal-Mart for $19.00.
    11-21-2011 10:03 AM
    i prefer leather pouches...ordered a sena leather pouch...should be here in a few days. i got mine on ebay so i saved on shipping costs. $25 is a small price to pay to protect this device.

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : Galaxy S 2 Leather Cases for Samsung
    11-21-2011 02:44 PM
    Sorry to go zombie with the thread, but mine just showed up in the mail this weekend.

I came home and grabbed the envelope off the porch and thought it was pretty thin. "Oh, no," I thought, "They forgot to put the case in."

Click to view quoted image

I feel kinda like Ralphie in "A Christmas Story."
    A CRUMMY DECAL?!?! SON OF A B****.

I thought the same thing when I grabbed the envelope. I would've been pissed if I didn't already buy a case.
    11-21-2011 06:24 PM
    Received my TPU matte black case today too. It is more like a rubber, but its hard to scuff or make any mark on it whatsoever. It comes with a screen protector, but I doubt I'll be using that.

I also got this TPU case for $10. Nice fit but I don't like the materials as it's too slick and doesn't grip. Can someone recommend a case that has more grippy rubber material?

Thanks
    12-01-2011 01:26 PM
    I love the TPU case. I little more grip than no case but no to much that it catches your pocket lining which is something that can actually cause more drops. For $10 there isn't anything better.

Now if I could just figure out this occasional manual screen lock shut off I'll be doing great. Self lock, no problem. Manually lock and sometimes it shuts off.
    12-02-2011 01:28 PM
    I've just ordered my second case from www.Fortte.com
    Leather and very intelligently designed. I particularly like their "Open Face" and "Dual Design" cases that are integrated wallets.

It's great stuff.

Sent from my GT-P7510
    12-02-2011 02:16 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD