zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
In case any of you are interested in purchasing a case from Otterbox, I emailed them asking when a case would be made for the AT&T Galaxy SII, and got the following response:

Unfortunately, we do not have any plans in the works for this particular case. That is not always to say for sure that we will not make it. They best was to find information is to go to our website iPhone 4 Cases, iPad 2 Cases, Tablet Cases & More // OtterBox.com and there will be the most up to date information. If we indicate that we will make a particular case/color then we will put that information on our website and you will be able to sign up for e-mail notifications. Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused you. We hope that you will continue to buy from us in the future. If you have any other questions let me know if I am able to further assist you.

Thanks
Jeremy Clarke
Customer Service Representative

Bummer. I wonder about the ZAGG Invisible Shield full body cover/maximum coverage. They have one for all the Galaxy SIIs currently out and I would think they would have one for the AT&T one very soon. I really dont want a case making my phone any bigger but I do want protection. I guess something I will have to look into.

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Bummer. I wonder about the ZAGG Invisible Shield full body cover/maximum coverage. They have one for all the Galaxy SIIs currently out and I would think they would have one for the AT&T one very soon. I really dont want a case making my phone any bigger but I do want protection. I guess something I will have to look into.

I to am looking into the Invisible Shield but just for the front. It starts to wear out after awhile around the corners with the full set. I got the stuff on all my GPSr, phones even my watch. Stuff works great.

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
okay cool. thanks man. i just dont know what Id do if i drop this phone and it scratches or even worse breaks. I know deep down I should get a case, but this phone is just so beautiful...

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
okay cool. thanks man. i just dont know what Id do if i drop this phone and it scratches or even worse breaks. I know deep down I should get a case, but this phone is just so beautiful...

Ohh man I hear ya. My 3GS looks brand new if I kept the case of mine. It's a Seidio case and holster, works great with the Invisible Shield on the front. Two great combos. I'm looking into that or the Case Mate. Can't wait 4 more days after tonight.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
AT&T didn't do us any favors by changing the specs... LOL
It's going to be tough to find a case.
I am partial to the Seidio Convert series, but no joy so far...

EDIT: Will that CaseMate Pop case fit?? I would go for that...

Last edited:

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'll have that TPU one tomorrow, but obviously won't have a phone to put it in. I'll make sure to let y'all know how it works.

Siroc

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Link to the TPU cases: Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

I sent an inquiry in Sunday because I had not seen any AT&T cases on their site yet. They responded to me early Monday and shipped one to me same day. Today they finally put it on their website. We'll see how their product is, but their customer service contact with me has been exceptional! I should get the case tomorrow and the phone Sunday. If the case (which I've heard is very good) is as good as the service, I'll be very pleased.

Reactions: mpazevedo

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Link to the TPU cases: Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

I sent an inquiry in Sunday because I had not seen any AT&T cases on their site yet. They responded to me early Monday and shipped one to me same day. Today they finally put it on their website. We'll see how their product is, but their customer service contact with me has been exceptional! I should get the case tomorrow and the phone Sunday. If the case (which I've heard is very good) is as good as the service, I'll be very pleased.

Cool, thanks for the link. This is the first one that I have seen that is specifically for this phone. It even says it's not compatible with the other fat US versions. :D I'm sure there will be at least one type of case for the new phone. It probably be but ugly.

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, no kidding. On another note, here is the tpu one! (Sorry for the crappy pic)

Edit: See Combo Post

Last edited:

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the find. Maybe this should have its own thread??
Free is awesome, even if it will take 6-8 weeks.

I agree free is awesome, but 6 - 8 weeks is a really long time for me to have to wait for a case.

I hope they at least have a couple available when I go to pick up the phone.