10-30-2011 01:38 PM
188 ... 678
tools
    What'd you sell yours for? I'm gonna sell mine after getting this phone. No scratches+case+microSD.
    Mine had the Incidio case and no Micro SD card, in great shape with minor screen scratching(barely visible) and got $149+shipping for it on the ebay.. I was surprised I got that but thrilled, the GS2 will only cost me another $50 now.... I sold mine this week because I was afraid AT&T would release the Focus S sometime soon making the 1st Gen Focus worth a lot less....
    10-02-2011 08:38 AM
    This has to be the longest morning ever! My AT&T doesn't open until 11 and idk if they even have the GSII in stock for sure. Ah well, I'm too excited to not at least try. About an hour to go...
    10-02-2011 08:43 AM
    Just showed up at my local AT&T store to get in line first. We waited 20 minutes, and one of the managers came out and asked me what phone I was waiting for. I said the Galaxy S II and he went back inside and grabbed a business card and said "write your name down here, and I'll go pull one out for you and tape your name to it so you can come back at 11 and don't have to wait." I told him I thought they weren't doing reserves and he said they weren't, but didn't want to see me wait out there for 3 hours so he'd do me this favor.

So now I'm back at home, not sitting in Florida heat on a concrete sidewalk for 3 hours because of the courtesy of this AT&T manager. This put this icing on my already awesome day. I'll be making sure to contact customer service and get this guy praised because I've been an AT&T customer for 6 years and despite a lot of people complaining about their customer service, they've treated me like gold for 6 years.
    10-02-2011 08:44 AM
    Mine had the Incidio case and no Micro SD card, in great shape with minor screen scratching(barely visible) and got $149+shipping for it on the ebay.. I was surprised I got that but thrilled, the GS2 will only cost me another $50 now.... I sold mine this week because I was afraid AT&T would release the Focus S sometime soon making the 1st Gen Focus worth a lot less....
    Nice. Best Buy quoted $107 but I thought I could get more. Am hoping for at least $200 to cover the phone. We'll see.
    10-02-2011 11:03 AM
    LOL been in my car waiting out front since 930 and I'm still the only one as far as I can see. Only a few minutes to go, though!
    10-02-2011 11:54 AM
    I had to work - my wife went to the local AT&T store at 11am for me. They had 7 GS2s in the store when they opened; she got the 6th one sold. Whew! That was close!
    10-02-2011 12:41 PM
    I went to my local AT&T store about 30 minutes after they opened and there wasn't anybody even there. We walked in and picked up two of them.
    10-02-2011 02:40 PM
    Yeah, I went to one and was told on the phone that they only had 10 and so I hurried to get there and I was the first one they sold. The way the girl was talking on the phone I would need to be there before they opened, but I got there at like 11:10 and got mine!
    10-02-2011 03:01 PM
    Bought one right when Best Buy opened. Took them 1 hour and 25 minute to get me out of the store.. They had difficulties doing a cross upgrade. Total cost was $250 :/.. high tax..
    10-02-2011 05:04 PM
    Bought one right when Best Buy opened. Took them 1 hour and 25 minute to get me out of the store.. They had difficulties doing a cross upgrade. Total cost was $250 :/.. high tax..
    I did a cross upgrade at Best Buy also. The BB worker called AT&T and had them help over the phone. She said it would be easier that way. My total in and out was about 40 minutes which is still on the long side. However, I still had time to get to the AT&T store before they opened and check out cases since ATT didn't open until 11AM. I thought the Casemate pop case in black/grey was OK, but for $35 I need to love it.
    10-03-2011 11:48 AM
    I'm debating but close to buying GSII myself. Aquarianperry, can you tell me if your wife liked the GSII? My own wife needs a phone, which I'm planning to get her for the holidays.
    10-30-2011 01:33 PM
    thanks in advance
    10-30-2011 01:35 PM
    Been waiting on this phone since February and have had my Captivate since July 17th 2010, I'll be at Best Buy at 10AM Sunday (might even give it a shot Saturday but I'm sure along with this I'll end up buying a Nexus Prime Straight out for myself as my Christmas Present to myself and pass the GSII down to the old lady .
    10-30-2011 01:38 PM
188 ... 678