10-08-2011 11:42 PM
50 12
tools
    Here are a couple pics of the cases we received a few days ago for at&t's launch day. That way you can start to get an idea of what kind of case you want. I like the ones with the kickstand personally.
    09-30-2011 12:25 PM
    That ballistic looks cool. Is it $35 too? And does it come in only blue? I've been looking at that Pop one though.
    09-30-2011 12:55 PM
    so far we only have it in blue. i'm sure we will be getting other colors a week or so after launch
    09-30-2011 01:06 PM
    I think I may get the pop depending on how much it adds to the phone. At least they are in that packaging that allows you to try it on. Will all the stores have them or is this just your store?
    09-30-2011 01:12 PM
    I like the Case-Mate ones, I'll have to check them out.

Should get the TPU case I ordered from Amazon in today so I will have a chance to find a case I really like.
    09-30-2011 01:29 PM
    i don't know about other stores across the country but the stores in our immediate area usually keep the same accessories
    09-30-2011 01:34 PM
    Alright, thanks for the heads up man. I really appreciate it.
    09-30-2011 01:41 PM
    Those cases don't even show up at their website. I was hoping to get that brushed aluminum one this Sunday. I am getting one of the TPU cases today from Amazon just in case they don't have them. I want this sucker protected out of the store.
    09-30-2011 01:45 PM
    Any Official Samsung accessories? Like the charging station dock or desktop dock.
    09-30-2011 01:48 PM
    Havent seen any docks yet.
    09-30-2011 01:58 PM
    Edited op with new case we just got in. Sry for double post
    09-30-2011 01:58 PM
    I am getting one of the TPU cases today from Amazon just in case they don't have them. I want this sucker protected out of the store.
    Is the TPU case any good?
    09-30-2011 02:11 PM
    Any cases with holsters? Did the Pop! come with one?
    09-30-2011 03:48 PM
    Is the TPU case any good?
    I never had one, but after hearing how good they are, I checked out their website. The material looks like good quality. For $10 its a value. It's a temporary till I get that Case Mate with the brushed aluminum. I would like to get one with a holster. That is how I use my 3GS.

TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA
    09-30-2011 04:26 PM
    Those cases are ugly. I'll go to epikcas.es for a case.
    09-30-2011 04:42 PM
    Any cases with holsters? Did the Pop! come with one?
    Havent seen any holsters yet. They dont make a lot of good holsters anymore. Most ppl nowadays elect to put their phones in their pockets
    09-30-2011 05:24 PM
    What about screen protectors, are they going to have them at launch? I really enjoyed having the Skinomi brand I bought from Amazon for my Captivate.
    09-30-2011 06:01 PM
    I think I'll opt for an inexpensive horizontal case until I can get one of these nice cases. The AT&T store near me is SO small that I'll be lucky if they even have screen protectors for it...
    09-30-2011 06:14 PM
    I was wondering if anyone can confirm that the ATT version included the MHL cable/adapter that engaget mentioned in their review. I'm really looking forward to this phone, and usually run some sort of case, but what is AT&T's return policy on Cases? can i return it if im not happy with it, or lets say the phone, im pretty sure i have 30 days to return the phone, does the case follow the same policy?

Also wondering about a screen protector availability, but with gorilla glass... almost not needed. In all honesty, i had been running invisible shields since real early on with my iphones, but for the last 4-5 months havent been using invisible shield on the screen, and no issues yet (3gs).
    09-30-2011 06:53 PM
    Here are a couple pics of the cases we received a few days ago for at&t's launch day. That way you can start to get an idea of what kind of case you want. I like the ones with the kickstand personally.
    Are all of the AT&T stores going to have these cases? I asked my local one here in Alaska and the lady didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. I am just worried since being in Alaska it'll be a little time for the cases to get here.
    09-30-2011 06:59 PM
    I was wondering if anyone can confirm that the ATT version included the MHL cable/adapter that engaget mentioned in their review. I'm really looking forward to this phone, and usually run some sort of case, but what is AT&T's return policy on Cases? can i return it if im not happy with it, or lets say the phone, im pretty sure i have 30 days to return the phone, does the case follow the same policy?

Also wondering about a screen protector availability, but with gorilla glass... almost not needed. In all honesty, i had been running invisible shields since real early on with my iphones, but for the last 4-5 months havent been using invisible shield on the screen, and no issues yet (3gs).
    I noticed Engadget said the MHL adapter was included as well.
    All of the unboxing videos show no adapter though
    09-30-2011 07:01 PM
    I noticed Engadget said the MHL adapter was included as well.
    All of the unboxing videos show no adapter though
    That would be a cool treat. The Infuse came with one. Fingers crossed.
    09-30-2011 07:36 PM

No mhl adapter in box but the one for my infuse works

We have anti glare/fingerprint screen protectors at our store

30 day return policy 1 yr warranty no restocking fee on all accessories

Gorilla glass still shows fingerprints
    TBayTom likes this.
    10-01-2011 12:38 AM
    Are all of the AT&T stores going to have these cases? I asked my local one here in Alaska and the lady didn't seem to have a clue what was going on. I am just worried since being in Alaska it'll be a little time for the cases to get here.
    Cant speak for the entire company just my market
    rbj13 likes this.
    10-01-2011 12:41 AM
    That's cool thanks for the reply though. Also I saw on xda a guy that works at att said that they will be selling the phone Saturday is there any truth to this?
    10-01-2011 01:03 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD