Help me out, I've tried searching the minutia.

Is it confirmed there are no visual voicemail and led blinky light notification? Any way to forward a voicemail via email without using Google Talk or Voice or whatever.

Can I sync my Windows Media Player 11 **PLAYLISTS**(.M3U) with the memory card and have them work on the phone? I had the worthless Captivate briefly and couldn't get it to work. I could drag and drop the music files easily but the playlists never worked. Is this Keis thingy just more malware like iTunes and crash my computer and corrupt my music database?

I assume the GPS will actually work on this phone?

Can I create small distribution lists that work in email on the phone, both Gmail and MS Exchange.
    Is there a baked in widget that I can email said distribution list with one click on the homescreen?

Can I one click map addresses out of MS Exchange Calendar entries? Or dial a number for that matter?

Can I email files larger than 3mb?

Can I open .kmz files in Google Earth on the phone?

Is it true I get my grandfathered unlimited data cancelled if I sign up for tethering? Is there a simple way around it?

Can't wait to unload this POS iP4 on my wife and pick up this or the Bold 9900.

Thanks in advance for your help, I know you guys will come through.
    09-30-2011 09:14 PM
    Help me out, I've tried searching the minutia.

Is it confirmed there are no visual voicemail and led blinky light notification? Any way to forward a voicemail via email without using Google Talk or Voice or whatever.

Can I sync my Windows Media Player 11 **PLAYLISTS**(.M3U) with the memory card and have them work on the phone? I had the worthless Captivate briefly and couldn't get it to work. I could drag and drop the music files easily but the playlists never worked. Is this Keis thingy just more malware like iTunes and crash my computer and corrupt my music database?

I assume the GPS will actually work on this phone?

Can I create small distribution lists that work in email on the phone, both Gmail and MS Exchange.
    Is there a baked in widget that I can email said distribution list with one click on the homescreen?

Can I one click map addresses out of MS Exchange Calendar entries? Or dial a number for that matter?

Can I email files larger than 3mb?

Can I open .kmz files in Google Earth on the phone?

Is it true I get my grandfathered unlimited data cancelled if I sign up for tethering? Is there a simple way around it?

Can't wait to unload this POS iP4 on my wife and pick up this or the Bold 9900.

Thanks in advance for your help, I know you guys will come through.

No Visual Voice mail or LED light. You can get several apps for the Voice mail. Look em up.

Don't know about Windows media player but the Kies air is all wireless. No bloatware. Just Internet browser based.

GPS is totally different from the original. Based on Sharif 3 tech. Better then anything out there. BTW, why would you think the previous version, which had issues, that this one would? Don't you think they would fix it?

Distribution lists I don't know about, but Samsungs new Touch Wiz has it's own email app, that is superior then stock.

Yes with the 1 click, when you have a contact that you see, you can swipe left to call or swipe right to text. Again a Touch Wiz feature.

Email is based on Gmail, so whatever Gmail's max is. Assumption is yes.

.kmz files Idk.

Yes, you will not have unlimited data if you get the tethering 4g package. The way around it is Easy Tether app or root the phone. Pdanet is another alternative.
    09-30-2011 10:27 PM
    Here are some tips and tricks for the phone.

Tips & Tricks: Galaxy S II (AT&T) | Samsung Articles & Insights
    10-01-2011 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD