Will att corporate stores sell these today? I know they have to have them in stock if they go on sale tomorrow?
    10-01-2011 07:33 AM
    Will att corporate stores sell these today? I know they have to have them in stock if they go on sale tomorrow?
    I doubt any luck with ATT. My local store does have them in stock, but said they can't sell until Sunday. They usually do some training with new phones like this, so no. They know.

Second hand retailers on the other hand..Best Buy maybe? Don't think that many places have it in stock yet
    10-01-2011 08:59 AM
    Looks like Best Buy would only be the one store that would sell it early. They are still closed at the moment, but will be calling.
    10-01-2011 10:55 AM
    Just called my local Best Buy. They said they had them but could only sell them till tomorrow. He did say to come early.
    10-01-2011 01:00 PM
    Hey guys, just wanted to brag that I've had mine since Friday. =) I work at AT&T and my manager just handed it over as a thank you.
    10-02-2011 08:21 AM
    Hey guys, just wanted to brag that I've had mine since Friday. =) I work at AT&T and my manager just handed it over as a thank you.
    So you didn't have to pay for it?

This message was developed and sent from my SGSII-EPIC 4G TOUCH!
    10-02-2011 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD