10-02-2011 09:22 PM
35 12
tools
    FWIW. ATT in Waldorf Maryland (not the one in the mall, I didnt call them) has them in stock. The guy told me its $199 on contract, $550 no-commitment price and $199 + $250 if you are not eligible for upgrade. At that price, you may as well just pay the $550 and not have a 2yr commitment.
    10-02-2011 11:54 AM
    Which store?
    Nope. No stock. Went to two near 59. I'm disappointed.
    10-02-2011 12:33 PM
    ATT Store in West Plano, (DFW) had at least 5. I was there to get a case on my corp discount and saw at least 5 getting their new SGSII's.

I got the case mate pop case in black/gray with kickstand for 26 with discount!
    10-02-2011 12:40 PM
    Nope. No stock. Went to two near 59. I'm disappointed.
    No stock at my store on 290 @ Mangum, with some lame story about wanting to promote upcomming LTE devices in this market (cough, iphone 5, cough).

Did get one of the two devices at the Bestbuy up the street. Happily playing with my new toy this afternoon...
    10-02-2011 05:57 PM
    ^^ The only reason I did not get it from Best Buy was that I was unsure whether my unlimited data plan would get transferred or not. So i ordered it from AT&T website itself. I'm mad that i could have saved at least 50 bucks if i got it from Walmart or Amazon.

10-02-2011 06:38 PM
    Tuttle Mall in Columbus, OH had 5, I was first in the door exchanging my Samsung Infuse, by time I left all 5 were gone. Knew it was a good day to get moving early.
    10-02-2011 06:40 PM
    ^^ The only reason I did not get it from Best Buy was that I was unsure whether my unlimited data plan would get transferred or not. So i ordered it from AT&T website itself. I'm mad that i could have saved at least 50 bucks if i got it from Walmart or Amazon.

The guy at Bestbuy was SHOCKINGLY helpful. He transfered the unlimited data plan, and actually pointed out that at my average usage, I should be on a cheaper minute plan. Saved me $20 /month.

I don't think I'll be back in an AT&T corporate store any time soon...
    10-02-2011 07:52 PM
    I called Costco and they said they weren't getting them for a week and had no price info. Radio shack didn't have any and when I went to Best Buy to check it out, the manager said it wasn't out yet! I informed her that it was released today.
    Does at&t want to sell this phone? Maybe Samsung isn't interested in selling it.
    I didn't try my at&t store though.
    10-02-2011 07:56 PM
    The guy at Bestbuy was SHOCKINGLY helpful. He transfered the unlimited data plan, and actually pointed out that at my average usage, I should be on a cheaper minute plan. Saved me $20 /month.

I don't think I'll be back in an AT&T corporate store any time soon...
    Damn..should have tried a BB.
    10-02-2011 09:21 PM
    I called Costco and they said they weren't getting them for a week and had no price info. Radio shack didn't have any and when I went to Best Buy to check it out, the manager said it wasn't out yet! I informed her that it was released today.
    Does at&t want to sell this phone? Maybe Samsung isn't interested in selling it.
    I didn't try my at&t store though.
    Just order it from the ATT website. You should get it by Tuesday.
    10-02-2011 09:22 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD