recommended accessories?

pairenoid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
first smart phone, will buy today soon

was wondering what a decent car charger would be, i saw some 5 dollar ones but i read those can actually hurt ur phone, i want a legitimate but good semi cheap charger since i will not be using it alot

its only for emergencys like going somewhere all day, than long ride home or something where i know battery will be low

also any other nice things where i can take advantage of my new smart phone? im not really that into using my phone for every little thing but i wana have fun with my new 200 dollar toy lol

i dont really care for cases either, dont think ill need one but it does look fragile compared to other smart phones, good company name?

preferably things i can buy on amazon because i love their service n delivery

and while im at it, recommend some apps/games that cost money and are worth buying! :D

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
first smart phone, will buy today soon

was wondering what a decent car charger would be, i saw some 5 dollar ones but i read those can actually hurt ur phone, i want a legitimate but good semi cheap charger since i will not be using it alot

its only for emergencys like going somewhere all day, than long ride home or something where i know battery will be low

also any other nice things where i can take advantage of my new smart phone? im not really that into using my phone for every little thing but i wana have fun with my new 200 dollar toy lol

i dont really care for cases either, dont think ill need one but it does look fragile compared to other smart phones, good company name?

preferably things i can buy on amazon because i love their service n delivery

and while im at it, recommend some apps/games that cost money and are worth buying! :D

Official Samsung Car Charger
Amazon.com: Samsung Standard Car Power Charger [CAD300UBEB/STD]: Cell Phones & Accessories

One case, there are 2 other colors.
http://www.amazon.com/TPU-Cases-Fle...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1312581

The Amazon Appstore app of course, Netflix if you use it, many more that I can't think of at the moment. Little excited right now. It all depends on your preferences, When I calm down later tonight I'll give more.

pairenoid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
bump before i buy the charger

anything that charges faster? i noticed that the wall charger is slow as hell so i bet the car will be worse

pairenoid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
ok so here is what i am thinking about buying
http://www.amazon.com/TPU-Cases-Fle...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1322213
case that doesnt add bulk, doesnt seem to add much protection cept scratches? not sure but i dont want the one with the kickstand because of the bulk

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Stand...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1322213
read the reviews and generally good says it outputs 700ma and phones will need 500
dont know about over heat or over charge prot though

Amazon.com: Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories

might get this instead

will buy before dinner, any help will be nice in finishing my decision

travis442

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
The TPU case you have listed is a good case, that's what I put on my phone and I know there are several other people on here that have it as well. If you didn't want to wait I think there are some other colors on Amazon that are actually in stock.

Sorry can't help you much with the car chargers I just bought one from Best Buy when I picked up the phone, spent more but I wasn't too worried about it.

BugDad25

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
ok so here is what i am thinking about buying
http://www.amazon.com/TPU-Cases-Fle...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1322679
case that doesnt add bulk, doesnt seem to add much protection cept scratches? not sure but i dont want the one with the kickstand because of the bulk

Amazon.com: Samsung Standard Car Power Charger [CAD300UBEB/STD]: Cell Phones & Accessories
read the reviews and generally good says it outputs 700ma and phones will need 500
dont know about over heat or over charge prot though

Amazon.com: Motorola Vehicle Power Adapter micro-USB Rapid Rate Charger: Cell Phones & Accessories

might get this instead

will buy before dinner, any help will be nice in finishing my decision
I recently got the Motorola charger you highlighted and I am VERY happy with it. If I had it to do over I would have gotten two.

pairenoid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
have you had enough testing with it to confirm? like charging at 20% while using gps and pandora?

i plan on using this when i go on 2-4 hour car drives, if i use a charger it means no mp3 player so i would need pandora, and gps ofc :D

Curado

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got the TPU case. Really good, got it off amazon for 9 bucks and came with a screen protector. Cant seem to get air bubbles out from the SP, and some debri got in there, but thats user error.

Is there a dock for the galaxy? I would love to stream pandora in my room while charging my phone

78Staff

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Here is one on Amazon...

Amazon.com: EVOPower Sync Transfer USB Dual Dock Cradle Desktop Charger with Spare Battery Charging Slot for AT& T Samsung Galaxy S2 SII / S 2 i9100 / i777 G4: Cell Phones & Accessories

and the ridiculously overpriced Samsung official dock is listed as available now on Samsung site...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s-accessories%2FECR-D1D3BEGSTA&token=pEZ8bWCW

I've always used docks, back on iphone and BB before that. But it just such a pain with cases... I may forgo a dock unless a good split-able shell case comes out...that's what I used on the 3gs and it worked ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC