Got my GSII (First Impressions)

Donnell Jones

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Thought I'd get this thread started.

It's super fast, the screen is gorgeous and it's a lot thinner than I thought. I'll post more once I really get to play with it. But it's love at first sight already!

0n3_kn0WN

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I too just got mine, my local best buy and att stores had them available. does anyone know of some good headphones for andorid devices that include the inline mic, play/pause and volume up and down buttons that work on the SGS2?

asuprice

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Got mine at 11:00 am this morning. Stores in Charlotte appeared to have a good supply. I'm very impressed so far. This is lightening fast. Got the pop case with the kickstand too.

Emcee

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I too just got mine, my local best buy and att stores had them available. does anyone know of some good headphones for andorid devices that include the inline mic, play/pause and volume up and down buttons that work on the SGS2?

I'm disappointed it didn't come with some headphones...my Focus did, so I'll just use those.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm in love!! My biggest gripe with my iPhone is the autotext and autocomplete. Much better setup with the GS2.

Last edited:

MrszBerry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
This phone is NICE! to bad it doesn't come with headphones tho. I went to my local best buy and they didn't have it. So I drove about 10 miles to the next Best Buy

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Got this phone at 11 am as soon as at&t opened..im blown away this phone is amazing and i got the pop case with the kickstand and to top it all off one of the employees was asking what i was going to do with my iphone 4 and he bought it off me right there and then 250 cash...my gs2 was free!!!!!

bake

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I love mine! It rocks! As far as the screenshot thing its easiest to put your left thumb on the home button and as soon as you feel the haptic feedback tap the power button with your right thumb.

ChrisM47

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine as well. New Android user here I hated my iPhone. One question when I hit the phone button it always defaults to the keypad can I change it to default to logs?

mikebutler83

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine at noon.I'm coming from an Atrix and this phone is freaking awesome. There was a line outside of ATT to get it and I got the second to last one.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
This phone is NICE! to bad it doesn't come with headphones tho. I went to my local best buy and they didn't have it. So I drove about 10 miles to the next Best Buy

so true. even the captivate came with earphones. Charger and battery...that's it

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Got this phone at 11 am as soon as at&t opened..im blown away this phone is amazing and i got the pop case with the kickstand and to top it all off one of the employees was asking what i was going to do with my iphone 4 and he bought it off me right there and then 250 cash...my gs2 was free!!!!!

250? you could have gotten more than that!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital