Got my GSII (First Impressions)

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
i could have if i sold it online but i have never sold anything online before nor felt like waiting.. 250 was still 50 dollars more than i paid for it so im ok with that lol i hated that thing anywayy

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
i could have if i sold it online but i have never sold anything online before nor felt like waiting.. 250 was still 50 dollars more than i paid for it so im ok with that lol i hated that thing anywayy

lol! Congrats on making two deals with one visit!

ijip

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
He got ripped .. you can get $274 directly from BB with their trade in program.

how did he get ripped if the deal worked out for him ? 250 maybe on the low end of the curve, but so what... he got a new phone with accessories he wanted right there and then...

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
All of these first impressions sound great! I am waiting to see what the iPhone 5 looks like before I make any changes but I am strongly leaning toward the SGSII

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I know it needs to charge, but I'm having a difficult time putting it down. lol

Market place isn't that bad compared to the app store.

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Got this phone at 11 am as soon as at&t opened..im blown away this phone is amazing and i got the pop case with the kickstand and to top it all off one of the employees was asking what i was going to do with my iphone 4 and he bought it off me right there and then 250 cash...my gs2 was free!!!!!

I'm sure he did you just gave him a deal of the year. Could have sold it for double what you got.

JETarpon

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The AT&T store opened at 10:00. I got there at 9:45 and there was one guy sitting in his car. We stood at the door, and he said he'd been there since 7:30.

The store only had 2, (not including the display model) and we get them.

I'm coming from a Nexus One which was starting to feel a bit slow. This thing is slick.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
This phone is gorgeous. The 4.3" screen is PERFECT compared to the 4.5" from Sprint. It's so light and fast. I didn't think the plastic was going to agree with me but I'd rather this than the fragile, heavy glass and metal on the iPhone 4. Speaking of which it's on craigslist as we speak. :) I love this phone.

Reactions: experiment 626

neenksi

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine at BB mobile. Got them to pricematch Walmart too, even though no walmart near me had any in stock:-X

Sweet phone so far

UK_Alum_02

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got home and put it on charge. I am ready to start playing. This is my first Android device. Here in Elizabethtown, KY, not a big demand for the phone. The girl said I might be the only one they've sold today. Oh well, people are missing out.

riekls

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
how did he get ripped if the deal worked out for him ? 250 maybe on the low end of the curve, but so what... he got a new phone with accessories he wanted right there and then...

He got ripped because he could have gotten 274 from best buy which is where he was just by handing the phone to the tech in an official capacity. Hell the tech probably turned it around and turned it in and made an instant 25$ profit.

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
All of these first impressions sound great! I am waiting to see what the iPhone 5 looks like before I make any changes but I am strongly leaning toward the SGSII

I'm in the same boat. Keep the great reviews coming and I'm likely to jump from my 3GS to the SGSII. I'm eligible to upgrade right now and I'm just waiting until Tuesday to see what Apple brings. If the next iPhone is just a spec bump, I'm fairly certain I'm jumping ship.

I was almost certain I would stay with iPhone, but I got the chance to play with a Inspire 4G yesterday and I was HIGHLY impressed. It instantly caused me to rethink my allegiances...lol. When the manager at the ATT store told me the SGSII was coming out today, I was pretty pumped up.

If Apple introduces a redesigned iPhone 5, I'm gonna have a really hard decision ahead of me. Or, maybe not, if the reviews of the SGSII keep being so good! :D

Mpre

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I played with one today and fell in love :-*

The at&t version is so much thinner and lighter and better in hands than sprint one.

Gotta get one.

MrszBerry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I CAN NOT keep my hands off of this phone. It's so LIGHT and the screen is beautiful! I love it. best Android phone hands down!:D

pairenoid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
i think im spoiled with this being my first smart phone becuz while i love everything about it, i cant compare it to other phones so i cant enjoy the superiority :<

one thing i dont like is the heat when using heavy media

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
This phone is gorgeous. The 4.3" screen is PERFECT compared to the 4.5" from Sprint. It's so light and fast. I didn't think the plastic was going to agree with me but I'd rather this than the fragile, heavy glass and metal on the iPhone 4. Speaking of which it's on craigslist as we speak. :) I love this phone.

I am still carrier phone shopping (oh the joy!) and I am using VZW and Sprint right now. I LOVE the big screen on the eTouch. I think I am going to have to walk in with my eTouch and compare. Being a screen junkie, I think I am decided already though. Welcome to the best phone in the US!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I played with one today and fell in love :-*

The at&t version is so much thinner and lighter and better in hands than sprint one.

Gotta get one.

Wish they would remove that hideous at&t decal from the front of the phone. Going to decide if I should go with at&t.....maybe?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae